Extreme Overclocker Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido has once again raised the bar with a new Unigine Heaven Xtreme World Record, a popular stress test and benchmark, using EVGA hardware. Armed with the new EVGA Z170 Classified motherboard, a GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N video card and an EVGA 1600W PSU, Vince was able to get a score of 7,893.7, a new Single Card World Record!
Vince was able to overclock his Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Intel 6700K CPU up to 5.8GHz, and his EVGA GTX 980 Ti video card at over 2 GHz, allowing him to obtain this new World Record. This new World Record continues EVGA's tradition of providing only the best hardware for overclockers, enthusiasts and gamers. See more details about this new World Record here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard