Extreme Overclocker Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido has once again raised the bar with a new Unigine Heaven Xtreme World Record, a popular stress test and benchmark, using EVGA hardware. Armed with the new EVGA Z170 Classified motherboard, a GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N video card and an EVGA 1600W PSU, Vince was able to get a score of 7,893.7, a new Single Card World Record!
Vince was able to overclock his Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Intel 6700K CPU up to 5.8GHz, and his EVGA GTX 980 Ti video card at over 2 GHz, allowing him to obtain this new World Record. This new World Record continues EVGA's tradition of providing only the best hardware for overclockers, enthusiasts and gamers. See more details about this new World Record here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit