Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the newest iteration of its iconic gaming mouse, the Razer Diamondback. The rejuvenated Diamondback features enhanced ergonomics, the world's most precise sensor and Chroma LED lighting.
A standard for high-performance gaming since 2004, the Razer Diamondback featured the world's first optical sensor in a gaming mouse, and its form factor and functionality was developed with the best eSports athletes of the time. Its lightweight design, responsiveness, ergonomic shape and on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment quickly established it as the gaming mouse of choice for professional gamers. The Razer Diamondback went on to win numerous awards globally, and it remains a highly sought after and bestselling mouse to this day.
The new Razer Diamondback stays true to its predecessor's design ethos, but takes advantage of the latest advances in sensor technology to give gamers a mouse worthy of the legendary Diamondback name.
"Razer has always developed hardware for the world's most ambitious gamers, and the Diamondback was one of the first mice created with feedback from eSports players to ensure dominance at the highest levels of competition," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "We have taken the incomparable Diamondback design and updated it with the best technology available today to create a mouse that will delight new and longtime Razer fans alike with a competitive edge that will do justice to the legacy of the Diamondback name."
Building upon the form factor of its predecessor, the new Razer Diamondback retains the slim, ambidextrous design, giving both left- and right-handed players an equally comfortable grip in a highly mobile form factor. The side buttons have been strategically placed to allow easy access whether used in the right or left hand. The sculpted design suits a variety of grip styles and hand sizes, perfect for long-term play and the new rubberized grip pads give more control during liftoff or fast swipes when the action gets hectic.
Utilizing the very latest in sensor technology, the Razer Diamondback is equipped with a 16,000 DPI sensor, giving unmatched tracking accuracy. Coupled with Razer's Synapse software, gamers can customize their Diamondback 1 DPI at a time for perfect tracking accuracy no matter their styles of play. With a lift-off cut-off distance adjustable down to 0.1 mm, players can now swipe and reset with more confidence than ever that accidental drift will not affect their performance.
The new Razer Diamondback would not be complete without Razer's customizable Chroma lighting, giving gamers a choice of 16.8 million colors to choose from. With multiple lighting locations and the option to synchronize the lighting with other Chroma enabled products, gamers can create a truly personal gaming setup.
Making full use of Razer Synapse, macros, functions or shortcuts can be assigned to any button on the new Razer Diamondback, and then saved to the cloud for immediate use on any PC. Every detail, from individual game profile and set-ups to DPI resolutions and color schemes can be modified, saved and utilized with full integration into the Razers Synapse software suite.
- Ambidextrous form factor
- 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 g acceleration
- 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Chroma customizable lighting
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 9 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 125 mm / 4.92 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.64 in (Width) x 30 mm / 1.18 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 89 g / 0.09 lbs. (without cable)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
Price: US: $89.99 /EUR: €99.99
Worldwide: October 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard