ASUS today announced Strix GTX 950, a super-cool new video card with pumped gaming performance and ASUS Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II components for premium quality and reliability. Powered by the latest GeForce GTX 950 graphics-processing unit (GPU), Strix GTX 950 features GPU boost clock speeds of up to 1329 MHz in gaming mode and 1355 MHz in OC mode, delivering up to 11.5% faster gaming performance than reference cards in The Witcher 3. It is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II with a patented wing-blade 0dB fans to deliver maximum airflow for 20%-cooler and three times (3X) quieter performance.
Strix GTX 950 features GPU Tweak II, an intuitive yet powerful overclocking tool designed to let users get maximum performance out of their video card. It also comes with a free 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,so gamers can easily stream or record their gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. Additionally, Strix GTX 950 includes a free 15-day World of Warships premium account together with an exclusive invite code for a Diana Cruiser ship.
Cool, silent gameplay: DirectCU II with wing-blade 0dB fan design
Strix GTX 950 is equipped with ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology, which features direct-GPU contact heat pipes that outperform reference designs and achieve up to 20% cooler gaming performance. A patented wing-blade fan design delivers maximum air flow and improved static pressure over the heat sink for efficient cooling. Strix GTX 950 also features 0dB fan technology, which stops fan rotation completely during lighter gaming sessions - eliminating noise for undisturbed gameplay, while operating at 3X-quieter volumes than reference cards.
Premium quality and reliability: Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II
Strix GTX 950 benefits from ASUS-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology, the industry's first 100% automated manufacturing process that removes human fallibility from the production line for consistent perfection - making it ultra-reliable in all scenarios, from general everyday use to hardcore gaming and overclocking. Auto-Extreme technology eliminates flux to minimize dust buildup and oxidization, and makes the rear side of the video card's printed-circuit board totally smooth, increasing comfort for system-builders. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
Strix GTX 950 features Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease buzzing under load, and lower thermal dynamics for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Tweakable and intuitive: GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay.
ASUS Strix GTX 950 will be available worldwide from August 20, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard