ASUS today announced Strix GTX 950, a super-cool new video card with pumped gaming performance and ASUS Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II components for premium quality and reliability. Powered by the latest GeForce GTX 950 graphics-processing unit (GPU), Strix GTX 950 features GPU boost clock speeds of up to 1329 MHz in gaming mode and 1355 MHz in OC mode, delivering up to 11.5% faster gaming performance than reference cards in The Witcher 3. It is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II with a patented wing-blade 0dB fans to deliver maximum airflow for 20%-cooler and three times (3X) quieter performance.
Strix GTX 950 features GPU Tweak II, an intuitive yet powerful overclocking tool designed to let users get maximum performance out of their video card. It also comes with a free 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,so gamers can easily stream or record their gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. Additionally, Strix GTX 950 includes a free 15-day World of Warships premium account together with an exclusive invite code for a Diana Cruiser ship.
Cool, silent gameplay: DirectCU II with wing-blade 0dB fan design
Strix GTX 950 is equipped with ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology, which features direct-GPU contact heat pipes that outperform reference designs and achieve up to 20% cooler gaming performance. A patented wing-blade fan design delivers maximum air flow and improved static pressure over the heat sink for efficient cooling. Strix GTX 950 also features 0dB fan technology, which stops fan rotation completely during lighter gaming sessions - eliminating noise for undisturbed gameplay, while operating at 3X-quieter volumes than reference cards.
Premium quality and reliability: Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II
Strix GTX 950 benefits from ASUS-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology, the industry's first 100% automated manufacturing process that removes human fallibility from the production line for consistent perfection - making it ultra-reliable in all scenarios, from general everyday use to hardcore gaming and overclocking. Auto-Extreme technology eliminates flux to minimize dust buildup and oxidization, and makes the rear side of the video card's printed-circuit board totally smooth, increasing comfort for system-builders. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
Strix GTX 950 features Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease buzzing under load, and lower thermal dynamics for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Tweakable and intuitive: GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay.
ASUS Strix GTX 950 will be available worldwide from August 20, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit