CybertronPC, one of the largest PC system integrators in the US, serving PC gaming, home, business and server solutions, will be offering PC gaming rigs powered by the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 GPU upon launch. CybertronPC will offer the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 across several gaming desktops, including the Borg-Q 750, Shockwave X6-7500, and 5150 Unleashed-G9.
The GeForce GTX 950, a true gaming GPU, built with NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, is quick and responsive, delivering 3 times the performance of previous-generation video cards. Plus, it provides a more interactive and cinematic experience with advanced visual effects driven by NVIDIA GameWorks and advanced DirectX 12.
"With the introduction of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 graphics to CybertronPC gaming systems, there is no need to settle for a standard PC setup for gaming." said Ahmed Abdelaziz, CEO and founder of CybertronPC. "CybertronPC rigs powered by GeForce GTX 950s will deliver graphics and speed for gaming at 1080p with high FPS, and enable advanced gaming capabilities, while still being affordable and power efficient."
From MOBAs to MMORPGs and more, for fast and responsive gaming, CybertronPC systems built with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 video cards are an ideal option, whether you're a long-time PC gamer or transitioning from console to PC.
All pre-configured and fully customized CybertronPC Gaming Systems are backed up with CybertronPC's unbeatable free lifetime technical support and lifetime warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
For more information, please go to: https://www.cybertronpc.com/nvidia950
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit