In Win Rolls out the Red Carpet for CeBIT 2009!
With an assortment of products that In Win describes as "contemporary" and "innovative," it's no surprise that their best and brightest will be displayed at a 2009 CeBIT Virtual Show. Taking place from March 3-8 at http://www.inwin-style.com/pdshow/index.asp, In Win will bring the market up to speed with its current products.
Featured products include:
The Matrix has a 360-degree visual effect as cords are hidden behind a back panel. The 12.5 liter chassis is also fitted with Partition Plate Cooling
An all-new gaming chassis that is inspired by spacecrafts from the Star Wars film empire! It features two eSATA ports and a four-fan thermal cooling solution that supports water cooling.
This tiny chassis is able to support a 3.5" HDD and 5.25" ODD or slim ODD.
You may not know it at first, but this ammunitions cartridge is actually an HDD enclosure. Outfitted with the latest in RFID security technology, the
Ammo features a dog tag key than unlocks the device when swiped across the front.
Featuring nine drive bays and a 22cm cooling fan, the Fanqua is a heavyweight in expandability and thermal solutions.
The Maelstrom is outfitted with a whopping 10-fan capacity, providing an unparalleled thermal cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit