In Win Rolls out the Red Carpet for CeBIT 2009!
With an assortment of products that In Win describes as "contemporary" and "innovative," it's no surprise that their best and brightest will be displayed at a 2009 CeBIT Virtual Show. Taking place from March 3-8 at http://www.inwin-style.com/pdshow/index.asp, In Win will bring the market up to speed with its current products.
Featured products include:
The Matrix has a 360-degree visual effect as cords are hidden behind a back panel. The 12.5 liter chassis is also fitted with Partition Plate Cooling
An all-new gaming chassis that is inspired by spacecrafts from the Star Wars film empire! It features two eSATA ports and a four-fan thermal cooling solution that supports water cooling.
This tiny chassis is able to support a 3.5" HDD and 5.25" ODD or slim ODD.
You may not know it at first, but this ammunitions cartridge is actually an HDD enclosure. Outfitted with the latest in RFID security technology, the
Ammo features a dog tag key than unlocks the device when swiped across the front.
Featuring nine drive bays and a 22cm cooling fan, the Fanqua is a heavyweight in expandability and thermal solutions.
The Maelstrom is outfitted with a whopping 10-fan capacity, providing an unparalleled thermal cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card