Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, today has unveiled the new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis with a 200 mm fan in the front panel. Users can create their own personal setup with the smart interchangeable side panels, these smart panels can be flipped accordingly to showcase the superior liquid cooling or superb airflow system. The new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis is small, but houses a powerful cooling system and various overclocking components!
Core V1 Snow is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, and the lower chamber is made for PSU and cable management. With the aid of the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, users can enjoy the maximum interior space for advanced cooling performance or liquid system build.
Core V1 Snow promises excellent cooling ability with various mounting points to supports all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. A large 200 mm fan is preinstalled in the front, along with two optional 80 mm turbo fans at the rear, guaranteed to hold up any type of gaming system.
Interchangeable Side Panel
Symmetrical panels allow users to build the system with personality. Users can change the panels for the best viewing presentation or better cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter and adjustable shockproof rubbers built in the bottom panel prolongs the PSU usage.
Handy I/O Ports
Designed with convenience and cleanness in mind, Core V1 Snow has built in dual USB 3.0 and HD audio connectors together with the Power and Reset Button on the side of front panel. This not only keeps the panel clean and neat, it also grants direct and easy access for external devices.
Great Expansion in Compact Size
Core V1 Snow is designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, gamers can easily install up to 4 data storage devices with the modular drive racks and an up to 260mm dual expansion VGA slot, with a tower CPU cooler offering a maximum of 140 mm, and a high wattage PSU up to 180 mm, while still providing 80 mm cable management space.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- who manufactures my universal serial bus controller
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit