Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, today has unveiled the new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis with a 200 mm fan in the front panel. Users can create their own personal setup with the smart interchangeable side panels, these smart panels can be flipped accordingly to showcase the superior liquid cooling or superb airflow system. The new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis is small, but houses a powerful cooling system and various overclocking components!
Core V1 Snow is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, and the lower chamber is made for PSU and cable management. With the aid of the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, users can enjoy the maximum interior space for advanced cooling performance or liquid system build.
Core V1 Snow promises excellent cooling ability with various mounting points to supports all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. A large 200 mm fan is preinstalled in the front, along with two optional 80 mm turbo fans at the rear, guaranteed to hold up any type of gaming system.
Interchangeable Side Panel
Symmetrical panels allow users to build the system with personality. Users can change the panels for the best viewing presentation or better cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter and adjustable shockproof rubbers built in the bottom panel prolongs the PSU usage.
Handy I/O Ports
Designed with convenience and cleanness in mind, Core V1 Snow has built in dual USB 3.0 and HD audio connectors together with the Power and Reset Button on the side of front panel. This not only keeps the panel clean and neat, it also grants direct and easy access for external devices.
Great Expansion in Compact Size
Core V1 Snow is designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, gamers can easily install up to 4 data storage devices with the modular drive racks and an up to 260mm dual expansion VGA slot, with a tower CPU cooler offering a maximum of 140 mm, and a high wattage PSU up to 180 mm, while still providing 80 mm cable management space.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada