Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its 64GB density DDR4 LRDIMM modules. Super Talent's quad rank 64GB DDR4 load reduced DIMM modules targeted for server environments which allow more DIMMs per channel to be used in order to take advantage of an increased memory capacity. A buffer chip replaces the register on these modules in order to help minimize loading on a system and increase speeds.
Currently platforms running the Haswell-EP are able to take advantage of these modules and at three DIMMs per channel, bandwidth speed gap is increased while latency tax from increasing the DPC has been reduced. This is the advantage of using LRDIMM because as DIMMs per channel increase, LRDIMM offers the lower latencies because it is able to run at higher speeds. All modules are quality tested in house and are built to JEDEC standard specifications with high quality components. DDR4 offers modules up to double the density and speed of previous generation's DDR3 DRAM while using up to 20% less power which makes it a highly efficient solution for enterprise workloads.
Additional information on Super Talent's 64GB DDR4 LRDIMM module can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct