Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its 64GB density DDR4 LRDIMM modules. Super Talent's quad rank 64GB DDR4 load reduced DIMM modules targeted for server environments which allow more DIMMs per channel to be used in order to take advantage of an increased memory capacity. A buffer chip replaces the register on these modules in order to help minimize loading on a system and increase speeds.
Currently platforms running the Haswell-EP are able to take advantage of these modules and at three DIMMs per channel, bandwidth speed gap is increased while latency tax from increasing the DPC has been reduced. This is the advantage of using LRDIMM because as DIMMs per channel increase, LRDIMM offers the lower latencies because it is able to run at higher speeds. All modules are quality tested in house and are built to JEDEC standard specifications with high quality components. DDR4 offers modules up to double the density and speed of previous generation's DDR3 DRAM while using up to 20% less power which makes it a highly efficient solution for enterprise workloads.
Additional information on Super Talent's 64GB DDR4 LRDIMM module can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard