IBASE Technology, a leading provider of embedded board and systems, announced the release of its new fanless box system with 12V~24V wide range power input - ASB200-908. The system is built with the IBASE IB908 3.5-inch SBC designed with the 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4650U and i5-4300U processors. ASB200-908 is ideal for industrial automation, transportation, security and retail POS applications that can take advantage of the system's four serial ports as well as the DC-in power input. It supports IBASE's iSMART green technology featuring EuP/ErP power saving and intelligent scheduler.
Measuring only 180x150x66mm, ASB200-908 operates silently and reliably in a small footprint. It has two 1600MHz DDR3L slots that accept up to 16GB of system memory. External I/Os include 5x USB, 4x COM, 2x GbE, DVI-I, CFAST socket, HDD LED and power button. All models are available with 4GB memory and 320GB HDD. A 60W power adaptor and VESA bracket are optional.
- Fanless system supports IBASE IB908 3.5-inch Disk-Size SBC
- Onboard 4th Generation Intel Core i7 U-series processor
- 2 x DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM, Max. 16GB
- iSMART- for auto-scheduler and power resume
- Supports 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size)
- Supports 1x 2.5" SATA HDD device
- 12V~24V DC wide-range power input
- Wall mount kit included