Gamescom 2015, the World's largest event for interactive entertainment, will be located in Cologne, Germany from August 5th to August 9th. Organized by Bundesverband Interaktive Unterhaltungssoftware (Federal Association of Interactive Entertainment Software) will have over 800 exhibitors from more than 45 countries that will present their new and upcoming products to an attendance of around 335,000 visitors. Gamescom will have a total of 11 halls which includes an Entertainment Area, Fanshop Arena, Family and Friends Area, Event Level, Business Area, and Outdoor Area.
Caseking, a leading European distributor of exclusive top brands and a renowned online-retailer, will be an exhibitor at Gamescom. Located in Hall 8.1, Booth A051, Caseking, the exclusive European Partner of Vertagear, will have the Racing Series S-Line Gaming Chairs showcased at their booth. Vertagear's Racing Series S-Line includes the SL-2000, SL-4000, and SL-5000 all will be presented at Gamescom.
For further information regarding Vertagear, please visit our website at https://www.vertagear.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit