Gamescom 2015, the World's largest event for interactive entertainment, will be located in Cologne, Germany from August 5th to August 9th. Organized by Bundesverband Interaktive Unterhaltungssoftware (Federal Association of Interactive Entertainment Software) will have over 800 exhibitors from more than 45 countries that will present their new and upcoming products to an attendance of around 335,000 visitors. Gamescom will have a total of 11 halls which includes an Entertainment Area, Fanshop Arena, Family and Friends Area, Event Level, Business Area, and Outdoor Area.
Caseking, a leading European distributor of exclusive top brands and a renowned online-retailer, will be an exhibitor at Gamescom. Located in Hall 8.1, Booth A051, Caseking, the exclusive European Partner of Vertagear, will have the Racing Series S-Line Gaming Chairs showcased at their booth. Vertagear's Racing Series S-Line includes the SL-2000, SL-4000, and SL-5000 all will be presented at Gamescom.
For further information regarding Vertagear, please visit our website at https://www.vertagear.com.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions