COUGAR is proud to announce today the launch of its new flagship gaming mouse, COUGAR 550M. This device is the result of years of continuous work with a single objective: creating the most perfect gaming mouse the world has ever seen.
This mouse's claim to hegemony rests on three pillars: First, its ergonomic design, created in collaboration with several international gaming teams. This unique shape allows the user to sustain high levels of performance during long gaming sessions with the minimum amount of fatigue. Second, its high-end SDNS-3988 Optical Gaming Sensor provides users with 6400 DPI precision, while its 1000 Hz Polling Rate bring the fast response they need for gaming. Third, it includes all the functionality gamers want (DPI and Polling Rate control, button function customization, etc.) and allows users to manage it easily through COUGAR UIX.
COUGAR 550M stays away both from gimmicks and from other mice that hide their lack of basic functionality under claims of "purity" or "no-nonsense design". COUGAR 550M brings you everything a pro gamer needs. Precision and speed adjustments, independent control for the 2 RGB backlight areas, up to 21 functions with 3 full configuration profiles stored on board... COUGAR hasn't left anything out.
For those who want to enjoy this design and want a quality option at a lower price, COUGAR will also offer COUGAR 500M, with a 4000 DPI sensor and some other different features.
These gaming mice will be available in most of the world starting from late July and early August 2015, with a MSRP of $59 USD for 550M and $39 USD for 500M.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- AOC release their curved AG322QCX QHD 144Hz monitor
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card