Intel Corporation today reported second-quarter revenue of $13.2 billion, operating income of $2.9 billion, net income of $2.7 billion and EPS of 55 cents. The company generated approximately $3.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $697 million to repurchase 22 million shares of stock.
"Second-quarter results demonstrate the transformation of our business as growth in data center, memory and IoT accounted for more than 70 percent of our operating profit and helped offset a challenging PC market," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We continue to be confident in our growth strategy and are focused on innovation and execution. We expect the launches of Skylake, Microsoft's Windows 10 and new OEM systems will bring excitement to client computing in the second half of 2015."
Intel's Business Outlook does not include the potential impact of any business combinations, asset acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments and other significant transactions that may be completed after July 15.
- Revenue: $14.3 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Gross margin percentage: 63 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: approximately $4.9 billion.
- Restructuring charges: approximately $175 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $70 million.
- Impact of equity investments and interest and other: approximately $100 million net gain.
- Depreciation: approximately $2.0 billion.
- Revenue: down approximately one percent.
- Gross margin percentage: 61.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: $19.8 billion, plus or minus $400 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $265 million.
- Depreciation: $7.9 billion, plus or minus $100 million.
- Tax rate: approximately 26 percent for the third and fourth quarters.
- Full-year capital spending: $7.7 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Strike revenue hits $7.2 billion, largest app ever
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 shown to Blizzard employees
- Super Mario battle royale brings chicken dinners to browser
- SEGA is excited to widen their audience with cloud streaming
- Luigi's Mansion 3 under careful development, 2019 release
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB Review
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Pop'n'splat - An Arcade Bubble Shooter Launches on Microsoft Store
- 'Ludopolis' Launches Crowdfunding Campaign
- Dungeon Action-RPG 'Underworld Ascendant' Available Now For PlayStation 4, Coming Soon To Xbox One
- Captain Cat - Out Now on Nintendo Switch
- Entropia Universe Rings In Summer Solstice With Summer Mayhem 2019