Intel Corporation today reported second-quarter revenue of $13.2 billion, operating income of $2.9 billion, net income of $2.7 billion and EPS of 55 cents. The company generated approximately $3.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $697 million to repurchase 22 million shares of stock.
"Second-quarter results demonstrate the transformation of our business as growth in data center, memory and IoT accounted for more than 70 percent of our operating profit and helped offset a challenging PC market," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We continue to be confident in our growth strategy and are focused on innovation and execution. We expect the launches of Skylake, Microsoft's Windows 10 and new OEM systems will bring excitement to client computing in the second half of 2015."
Intel's Business Outlook does not include the potential impact of any business combinations, asset acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments and other significant transactions that may be completed after July 15.
- Revenue: $14.3 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Gross margin percentage: 63 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: approximately $4.9 billion.
- Restructuring charges: approximately $175 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $70 million.
- Impact of equity investments and interest and other: approximately $100 million net gain.
- Depreciation: approximately $2.0 billion.
- Revenue: down approximately one percent.
- Gross margin percentage: 61.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: $19.8 billion, plus or minus $400 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $265 million.
- Depreciation: $7.9 billion, plus or minus $100 million.
- Tax rate: approximately 26 percent for the third and fourth quarters.
- Full-year capital spending: $7.7 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit