Intel Corporation today reported second-quarter revenue of $13.2 billion, operating income of $2.9 billion, net income of $2.7 billion and EPS of 55 cents. The company generated approximately $3.4 billion in cash from operations, paid dividends of $1.1 billion, and used $697 million to repurchase 22 million shares of stock.
"Second-quarter results demonstrate the transformation of our business as growth in data center, memory and IoT accounted for more than 70 percent of our operating profit and helped offset a challenging PC market," said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. "We continue to be confident in our growth strategy and are focused on innovation and execution. We expect the launches of Skylake, Microsoft's Windows 10 and new OEM systems will bring excitement to client computing in the second half of 2015."
Intel's Business Outlook does not include the potential impact of any business combinations, asset acquisitions, divestitures, strategic investments and other significant transactions that may be completed after July 15.
- Revenue: $14.3 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
- Gross margin percentage: 63 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: approximately $4.9 billion.
- Restructuring charges: approximately $175 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $70 million.
- Impact of equity investments and interest and other: approximately $100 million net gain.
- Depreciation: approximately $2.0 billion.
- Revenue: down approximately one percent.
- Gross margin percentage: 61.5 percent, plus or minus a couple of percentage points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: $19.8 billion, plus or minus $400 million.
- Amortization of acquisition-related intangibles: approximately $265 million.
- Depreciation: $7.9 billion, plus or minus $100 million.
- Tax rate: approximately 26 percent for the third and fourth quarters.
- Full-year capital spending: $7.7 billion, plus or minus $500 million.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon