Alchemy 2.0 LED strips now make it easier than ever to illuminate your system thanks to powerful magnets embedded directly into the LED strip substrate - It only takes a minute to open your case, connect the alchemy strip to your PSU and attach it to your case! Whether you want to simply illuminate your components with natural looking white light or give your system a cool color theme with either red, blue, green or purple alchemy strips, or illuminate the bottom of your case to give it a cool bottom glow, theres no faster and easier way to make your system look like a lean mean gaming machine.
Alchemy 2.0 magnetic LED strips are based on the same TriBright 5050 SMD LED modules used in our original alchemy LED strip lineup, but feature a number of improvements:
- based on popular demand we fine tuned the wave-length of the green LED strips to match the NEON yellow-green on High-End VGAs
- based on popular demand we added PURPLE as an all new color option
- For the easiest cable routing the 4pin component power cable features a pass through connector and is daisy-chainable, the LED strips themselves are daisy-chainable and we increased the length of the power cable to a generous 50cm
- On top of this, we embedded a small powerful magnet in the power plug itself so it doesnt pull down the LED strip, making cable management easier than ever.
Thanks to the flexible PCB carrier Alchemy 2.0 magnetic LED strips attach to uneven or round steel parts and can be installed around 90 degree angles reaching from the front of the case, to the bottom and then rear.
TriBright LEDs offer far better color tones, glow brighter, last longer, and scatter light more evenly than conventional LED strips, and as a result cast very soft diffused shadows instead of hard shadows cast by narrow angle single LED modules.
Tiny but powerful magnets embedded into the high transparency Polyurethane substrate allow you to attach Alchemy 2.0 magnetic LED strips to any steel part of your case, radiator shrouds, power supply cover and more.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz