Sharkoon expands its range of USB Hubs and introduces two new external USB 3.0 models in aluminium housings for a variety of uses. Thanks to its simple yet elegant design both hubs are suitable as ideal complements for any PC, especially for high-quality notebooks, ultrabooks and compute sticks.
The elegant Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter allows comfortable expansion of three additional USB 3.0 ports to any computer and also has an external network interface card. The integrated Ethernet adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet and is therefore well prepared for integration into fast networks. Connection to a PC occurs via the USB 3.0 cable, a power supply is not required for operation. Thanks to the enclosed CD with driver and manual, the PC can simply expand with the network function of the hubs, connection to the network occurs via RJ45. It's supported with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s. Therefore, the external hub is well prepared for the quick and easy connection of external media and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The integrated network card provides Gigabit Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and is ideal for current data transfer rates of modern networks and private environments. The external hub is available in both black and silver.
The simple Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available in black and silver, offers an additional USB port but forgoes the network function. Connection is via Plug and Play using the USB 3.0 cable; driver installation and power supply are not needed for operation. It also supports USB 3.0 with data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s, and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
End customers will find the Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter fort he suggested retail price of 19.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available for 12.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard