Sharkoon expands its range of USB Hubs and introduces two new external USB 3.0 models in aluminium housings for a variety of uses. Thanks to its simple yet elegant design both hubs are suitable as ideal complements for any PC, especially for high-quality notebooks, ultrabooks and compute sticks.
The elegant Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter allows comfortable expansion of three additional USB 3.0 ports to any computer and also has an external network interface card. The integrated Ethernet adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet and is therefore well prepared for integration into fast networks. Connection to a PC occurs via the USB 3.0 cable, a power supply is not required for operation. Thanks to the enclosed CD with driver and manual, the PC can simply expand with the network function of the hubs, connection to the network occurs via RJ45. It's supported with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s. Therefore, the external hub is well prepared for the quick and easy connection of external media and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The integrated network card provides Gigabit Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and is ideal for current data transfer rates of modern networks and private environments. The external hub is available in both black and silver.
The simple Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available in black and silver, offers an additional USB port but forgoes the network function. Connection is via Plug and Play using the USB 3.0 cable; driver installation and power supply are not needed for operation. It also supports USB 3.0 with data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s, and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
End customers will find the Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter fort he suggested retail price of 19.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available for 12.99 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!