Sharkoon expands its range of USB Hubs and introduces two new external USB 3.0 models in aluminium housings for a variety of uses. Thanks to its simple yet elegant design both hubs are suitable as ideal complements for any PC, especially for high-quality notebooks, ultrabooks and compute sticks.
The elegant Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter allows comfortable expansion of three additional USB 3.0 ports to any computer and also has an external network interface card. The integrated Ethernet adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet and is therefore well prepared for integration into fast networks. Connection to a PC occurs via the USB 3.0 cable, a power supply is not required for operation. Thanks to the enclosed CD with driver and manual, the PC can simply expand with the network function of the hubs, connection to the network occurs via RJ45. It's supported with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s. Therefore, the external hub is well prepared for the quick and easy connection of external media and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The integrated network card provides Gigabit Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and is ideal for current data transfer rates of modern networks and private environments. The external hub is available in both black and silver.
The simple Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available in black and silver, offers an additional USB port but forgoes the network function. Connection is via Plug and Play using the USB 3.0 cable; driver installation and power supply are not needed for operation. It also supports USB 3.0 with data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s, and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
End customers will find the Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter fort he suggested retail price of 19.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available for 12.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit