Sharkoon expands its range of USB Hubs and introduces two new external USB 3.0 models in aluminium housings for a variety of uses. Thanks to its simple yet elegant design both hubs are suitable as ideal complements for any PC, especially for high-quality notebooks, ultrabooks and compute sticks.
The elegant Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter allows comfortable expansion of three additional USB 3.0 ports to any computer and also has an external network interface card. The integrated Ethernet adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet and is therefore well prepared for integration into fast networks. Connection to a PC occurs via the USB 3.0 cable, a power supply is not required for operation. Thanks to the enclosed CD with driver and manual, the PC can simply expand with the network function of the hubs, connection to the network occurs via RJ45. It's supported with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s. Therefore, the external hub is well prepared for the quick and easy connection of external media and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The integrated network card provides Gigabit Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and is ideal for current data transfer rates of modern networks and private environments. The external hub is available in both black and silver.
The simple Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available in black and silver, offers an additional USB port but forgoes the network function. Connection is via Plug and Play using the USB 3.0 cable; driver installation and power supply are not needed for operation. It also supports USB 3.0 with data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s, and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
End customers will find the Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter fort he suggested retail price of 19.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available for 12.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ