For serious gamers who thrive with a cloth mouse surface with more control ROCCAT adds a new gaming surface to its Taito Series. The expertly crafted Taito Control takes the award-winning blueprint of the original Taito and re-develops it with an emphasis on more precise control. At a comfortable mid-size of 400 X 320 mm and a design focused on extended durability, the Taito Control is a high-spec pad that won't let you down.
Most cloth mousepads try to provide gamers with a balance between glide and control, excelling at neither. For gamers who want a cloth pad with more control, there is no more need to compromise. The Taito Control features an exceptionally smooth surface with enhanced command. It is perfect for those who prefer a pad with more resistance. With just the right amount of glide on super smooth surface using only the finest materials, the Taito Control lets you consistently take out your foes time and time again.
Since many cloth mousepads are made using low quality materials, frayed edges and a playing surface that gradually gets worse are problems many gamers are familiar with. Time to say goodbye to wasted money and an inconsistent surface. The Taito Control addresses these issues with an advanced cloth textile chosen only after countless hours of rigorous testing. With thickness of 3mm and a long-lasting stitched border in ROCCAT blue, the Taito Control brings the style and the substance.
The Taito Control is available now for 19.99€ / $16.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit