NVIDIA signs as global partner for the world's largest Counter-Strike league, the ESL ESEA Pro League and ESL One, with confirmed collaborations to include;
- ESL One Frankfurt, Commerzbank-Arena, June 20-21
- ESL One Cologne, LANXESS arena, August 22-23
- ESL One at New York Super Week, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, October 3-4
"ESL One is about the best players in the world playing in the biggest arenas, so it is only fitting that they would play on the best hardware - which is exactly what NVIDIA provides for us," said Ulrich Schulze, Managing Director of Pro Gaming at ESL. "Together I am sure we will be able to accomplish great things for our competitors, allowing them to bring their best game to the competition at hand."
NVIDIA's presence will not only include offline competitions, but also encompass online tournaments, such as the Dota 2 Cup series' in the CIS region, the ESL Pro Series in China and many more. The company's continued partnership further emphasises its commitment to the future of eSports and its community.
James Grunke, Director of Global eSports at NVIDIA said, "By integrating GeForce GTX and G-SYNC desktop monitors into the tournament infrastructure, we can ensure that pro-gamers are able to play on the most advanced platform possible. Being able to eliminate any kind of tearing and stuttering during gameplay is crucial in a competitive environment, and we're able to offer a smooth and fast experience where the only difference between winning and losing will be based purely on the skill of the player."
For more information regarding the sponsorship, competition and more, please visit https://www.eslgaming.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit