Tempered Glass Panels and RGB Lighting Put the Spotlight on Hardware
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today launches the PC-O8 dual-compartment chassis. Comprised of aluminum and tempered glass, the PC-O8 allows DIY builders to show off their high-end, intricate setups, while hiding cables and less eye catching components in the large compartment behind the motherboard tray.
Through the front glass panel, the PC-O8 is divided into two zones. Zone 1 allows DIY enthusiasts to show off their motherboard and video cards through the edge-to-edge side panel windows. On the other side of the motherboard tray, Zone 2 gives plenty of room for cables and less eye-catching components such as hard drives and the power supply.
Adjustable RGB Interior Lighting
DIY enthusiasts can adjust the interior lighting through the included RGB lighting kit complete with LED strips, cord clip, dimmer and controller. The back mounted controller allows instant analog color selection.
Tremendous Water Cooling Support
With plenty of room to work with, installing elaborate water cooling setups is simplified in the PC-O8. In Zone 1 the top panel can support a 240mm radiator, while in Zone 2 the front intake can house a 360mm radiator in a push/pull configuration.
Modular Hard Drive Cage
The PC-O8 chassis supports up to six 3.5″ drives and two 2.5″ drives in the removable drive cage in Zone 2. This HDD cage is actively cooled via two mounted 120mm fans.
Tool-Less Installations and Features
The PC-O8 has many tool-less features allowing for simple setups and installations. This aluminum and tempered glass chassis features easily-removable panels, tool-less mounting for hard drives as well as slide-in dust filters.
Versatile Cable Management Design
Clamps on the reverse side of the motherboard tray can be adjusted and positioned for optimal cable management setups.
The PC-O8 does not restrict hardware capability. Graphics cards up to 370mm (14.5") and CPU coolers up to 170mm (6.7") are supported. Additionally, PSUs of all sizes are supported with clearance of 298mm (11.7").
The top I/O panel includes four USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Price and Availability
The PC-O8 will be available at the end of June at Microcenter for the suggested retail price of USD 395.
Learn more about the PC-O8 here:
Video Overview of the PC-O8:
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!