Tempered Glass Panels and RGB Lighting Put the Spotlight on Hardware
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today launches the PC-O8 dual-compartment chassis. Comprised of aluminum and tempered glass, the PC-O8 allows DIY builders to show off their high-end, intricate setups, while hiding cables and less eye catching components in the large compartment behind the motherboard tray.
Through the front glass panel, the PC-O8 is divided into two zones. Zone 1 allows DIY enthusiasts to show off their motherboard and video cards through the edge-to-edge side panel windows. On the other side of the motherboard tray, Zone 2 gives plenty of room for cables and less eye-catching components such as hard drives and the power supply.
Adjustable RGB Interior Lighting
DIY enthusiasts can adjust the interior lighting through the included RGB lighting kit complete with LED strips, cord clip, dimmer and controller. The back mounted controller allows instant analog color selection.
Tremendous Water Cooling Support
With plenty of room to work with, installing elaborate water cooling setups is simplified in the PC-O8. In Zone 1 the top panel can support a 240mm radiator, while in Zone 2 the front intake can house a 360mm radiator in a push/pull configuration.
Modular Hard Drive Cage
The PC-O8 chassis supports up to six 3.5″ drives and two 2.5″ drives in the removable drive cage in Zone 2. This HDD cage is actively cooled via two mounted 120mm fans.
Tool-Less Installations and Features
The PC-O8 has many tool-less features allowing for simple setups and installations. This aluminum and tempered glass chassis features easily-removable panels, tool-less mounting for hard drives as well as slide-in dust filters.
Versatile Cable Management Design
Clamps on the reverse side of the motherboard tray can be adjusted and positioned for optimal cable management setups.
The PC-O8 does not restrict hardware capability. Graphics cards up to 370mm (14.5") and CPU coolers up to 170mm (6.7") are supported. Additionally, PSUs of all sizes are supported with clearance of 298mm (11.7").
The top I/O panel includes four USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Price and Availability
The PC-O8 will be available at the end of June at Microcenter for the suggested retail price of USD 395.
Learn more about the PC-O8 here:
Video Overview of the PC-O8:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ