World's leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), with its racing track booth, was the most popular in Computex 2015! Not only was it a great event stage, but it was also rich with innovative products that attracted the eye of media and buyers.
Rich mini PC product line
ECS has focused on the mini system in recent years. ECS displayed the world's first LIVA mini PC with Core M processor, the brand new LIVA X2, and a one-liter mini PC called "One" which will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2015. In addition, Compute on Stick and mPC with wireless charging technology were key featured products.
Brand new Intel 100 series motherboard
ECS displayed the latest LEET Gaming motherboards that adopt HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1. It also announced its exclusive DURATHON 2 technology delivering high quality, stability and convenience products.
How do you LIVA? Award Ceremony
After two months of intense competition, ECS "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest Award Ceremony was conducted on June 4th. Congratulations to Huy-Kim Nguyen from Belgium, the Champion of the "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest winning a big cash prize of NT $150,000!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit