World's leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), with its racing track booth, was the most popular in Computex 2015! Not only was it a great event stage, but it was also rich with innovative products that attracted the eye of media and buyers.
Rich mini PC product line
ECS has focused on the mini system in recent years. ECS displayed the world's first LIVA mini PC with Core M processor, the brand new LIVA X2, and a one-liter mini PC called "One" which will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2015. In addition, Compute on Stick and mPC with wireless charging technology were key featured products.
Brand new Intel 100 series motherboard
ECS displayed the latest LEET Gaming motherboards that adopt HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1. It also announced its exclusive DURATHON 2 technology delivering high quality, stability and convenience products.
How do you LIVA? Award Ceremony
After two months of intense competition, ECS "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest Award Ceremony was conducted on June 4th. Congratulations to Huy-Kim Nguyen from Belgium, the Champion of the "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest winning a big cash prize of NT $150,000!
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms