World's leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), with its racing track booth, was the most popular in Computex 2015! Not only was it a great event stage, but it was also rich with innovative products that attracted the eye of media and buyers.
Rich mini PC product line
ECS has focused on the mini system in recent years. ECS displayed the world's first LIVA mini PC with Core M processor, the brand new LIVA X2, and a one-liter mini PC called "One" which will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2015. In addition, Compute on Stick and mPC with wireless charging technology were key featured products.
Brand new Intel 100 series motherboard
ECS displayed the latest LEET Gaming motherboards that adopt HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1. It also announced its exclusive DURATHON 2 technology delivering high quality, stability and convenience products.
How do you LIVA? Award Ceremony
After two months of intense competition, ECS "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest Award Ceremony was conducted on June 4th. Congratulations to Huy-Kim Nguyen from Belgium, the Champion of the "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest winning a big cash prize of NT $150,000!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series