Today Logitech announced that seven of its products have been honored with International Design Awards. The Logitech® G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse and the Logitech® ConferenceCam Connect both won Gold, the Logitech® G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse, the Logitech® Keys-To-Go and Ultimate Ears' UE MEGABOOM were each awarded Silver, and the Logitech® AnyAngle took home Bronze. In addition, the Logitech® Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 took home a Silver and Bronze in two of the International Design Award categories.
"Our hard work is paying off; we've taken home more than 50 design award wins in the past 16 months alone," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "Logitech strives to be a leading company in technology, but one with design at its core. Our goal is to bring products to market that consumers love."
Each year, the International Design Awards honors legendary design visionaries and uncovers new talent in architecture, interior, product, and graphic and fashion design. This year, IDA juries examined 1,000 entries from 52 countries and chose winners based on achievements in design, creativity, usability and innovation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit