Today Logitech announced that seven of its products have been honored with International Design Awards. The Logitech® G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse and the Logitech® ConferenceCam Connect both won Gold, the Logitech® G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse, the Logitech® Keys-To-Go and Ultimate Ears' UE MEGABOOM were each awarded Silver, and the Logitech® AnyAngle took home Bronze. In addition, the Logitech® Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 took home a Silver and Bronze in two of the International Design Award categories.
"Our hard work is paying off; we've taken home more than 50 design award wins in the past 16 months alone," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and CEO. "Logitech strives to be a leading company in technology, but one with design at its core. Our goal is to bring products to market that consumers love."
Each year, the International Design Awards honors legendary design visionaries and uncovers new talent in architecture, interior, product, and graphic and fashion design. This year, IDA juries examined 1,000 entries from 52 countries and chose winners based on achievements in design, creativity, usability and innovation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam