Giada, a brand of Shenzhen Jiehe Technology Development, Co., Ltd, will display its flagship compact industrial PCs, new microservers, and energy-efficient embedded motherboards at its COMPUTEX booth N1007 on the 4F of the Nangang Expo Hall.
Digital Signage Solutions Supporting up to 6 Full HD Displays
Giada will lead its line of digital signage solutions with the G320, which natively supports up to 6 HD displays. Besides the G320, Giada will introduce the digital signage oriented Broadwell powered I58B barebones mini-PC. The low power consuming i58B is an easy-to-build, cost-effective computer with generous I/0 interfaces: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM, and 1 x TF Card Reader.
New Microserver Offerings
Visitors to the booth will be able to check out Giada's recently unveiled line of microservers. The GT200 and GT400 give small and medium-sized businesses a flexible, powerful server in a small package. Consuming as little as 17w, the two-bay G200 measures at just 214.5*110*170mm; the four-bay G400 at 195*190*246mm.
Silent, Fanless Industrial Mini PCs
The booth will also feature Giada's latest in fanless mini-PCs. With passive cooling technology, robust casing, and excellent thermal performance, these machines are a natural fit for many industrial uses.
Small Form Factor Motherboards
Giada will also showcase its various low-consumption embedded motherboards, offering a broad scope of compatibility from energy-efficient Intel Atom Processors to powerful Xeon server processors. Giada's suite of small form factor motherboards can match any industrial, commercial, or consumer application.
Giada invites all COMPUTEX attendees to come by Booth N1007 at the Nangang Expo Hall 4F to see their latest mini-PC and small form factor product offerings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit