Giada, a brand of Shenzhen Jiehe Technology Development, Co., Ltd, will display its flagship compact industrial PCs, new microservers, and energy-efficient embedded motherboards at its COMPUTEX booth N1007 on the 4F of the Nangang Expo Hall.
Digital Signage Solutions Supporting up to 6 Full HD Displays
Giada will lead its line of digital signage solutions with the G320, which natively supports up to 6 HD displays. Besides the G320, Giada will introduce the digital signage oriented Broadwell powered I58B barebones mini-PC. The low power consuming i58B is an easy-to-build, cost-effective computer with generous I/0 interfaces: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM, and 1 x TF Card Reader.
New Microserver Offerings
Visitors to the booth will be able to check out Giada's recently unveiled line of microservers. The GT200 and GT400 give small and medium-sized businesses a flexible, powerful server in a small package. Consuming as little as 17w, the two-bay G200 measures at just 214.5*110*170mm; the four-bay G400 at 195*190*246mm.
Silent, Fanless Industrial Mini PCs
The booth will also feature Giada's latest in fanless mini-PCs. With passive cooling technology, robust casing, and excellent thermal performance, these machines are a natural fit for many industrial uses.
Small Form Factor Motherboards
Giada will also showcase its various low-consumption embedded motherboards, offering a broad scope of compatibility from energy-efficient Intel Atom Processors to powerful Xeon server processors. Giada's suite of small form factor motherboards can match any industrial, commercial, or consumer application.
Giada invites all COMPUTEX attendees to come by Booth N1007 at the Nangang Expo Hall 4F to see their latest mini-PC and small form factor product offerings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz