Halfbrick (Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride) and Krome Studios ( TY the Tasmanian Tiger) have today released a new addition to the Fruit Ninja family, marking the team's first foray into educational apps with Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master.
Set in the beloved and colorful world of Fruit Ninja, Math Master is the perfect companion to classroom learning, teaching Grade 1 math skills to children aged 5 to 7 years old.
Keeping with the simple Fruit Ninja gameplay that fans know and love, players slice their way through different math challenges presented in an engaging comic-style format.
Students will master a number of key learning areas along the way, including addition, subtraction, skip counting (multiplication), numbers, sequences and shapes. The objective? To find the Lost Tablets of Fruitasia, rescue Truffles the Pig, and prove that learning can be fun!
All challenges are graded, and players will be encouraged to hone their skills in order to unlock extra content for performing well. Progress is also logged directly within the game, allowing parents and teachers to easily track development over time.
With fresh features such as interactive mini games, unlockable rewards, and collectible stickers, Math Master provides a fun and appealing platform for children to practice, reinforce, and improve their understanding of simple math concepts with the time-tested Fruit Ninja formula.
Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master is also a Halfbrick Child-Safe app, meaning it contains no analytics or data gathering functionality, requires no online account or social media login to play, and does not include advertising or other promotions of any kind.
"Striking the perfect balance between fun and education was incredibly important," said Shainiel Deo, chief executive at Halfbrick. "With this release, it's our belief that even the most reluctant students will feel engaged and supported from beginning to end."
Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master is now available for USD$4.99 on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore for Android. For further details, please contact email@example.com
App Store: apple.co/1GShfFU
Google Play: bit.ly/1zPZsCg
Amazon Appstore: amzn.to/1RkjMko
Official Website: fruitninja.com/academy
Press Kit: bit.ly/1P5pSqd
Information Pamphlet for Parents and Educators: bit.ly/1F2D1K3
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower