Eurocom has launched the 13.3" M4 high-performance, upgradeable, ultraportable laptop, now with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics, Intel Core i7-4940MX upgradeable processors and QHD+ 3200-by-1800 13.3" display while only weighing 2 kg. "The EUROCOM M4 is the culmination of all of our experience in putting the most powerful computer components in the world into small form factor laptops. The M4 is a very slight 13.3" ultraportable but has the power of a mobile supercomputer." Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Customers now have the option of choosing between three levels graphics technology in the M4, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M, 860M and 765M. This gives customers the ability to choose the perfect graphics performance for their needs. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M GPU provides a potent combination of immersive features and performance for all your games, applications, and entertainment; while also providing intelligent power features to extend battery life. "The EUROCOM M4 offers a very compelling combination of ultra-portability, hgh performance graphics, processors and memory and an ultra-crisp 3200x1800 QHD+ display. For those on the go that require high performance, the EUROCOM M4 is the best choice." Mark Bialic, EUROCOM President.
Powered by a full line of 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processors utilizing the Intel HM87 Express Chipset including the Intel Core i7-4940MX Processor Extreme with 4 cores and 8 threads running at 3.1 GHz (up to 4 GHz max turbo frequency) with 8 MB L3 cache. Up to 16 GB DDR3-1866 SO-DIMM memory is supported via two slots with 8 GB modules that are easy to access, upgrade or replace.
A great computing experience is all about great visuals, the M4 does not disappoint with a choice between three beautiful 13.3" 3200x1800 QHD+, 2560x1440 Quad HD matte and 1920x1080 Full HD matte displays powered by powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics.
The EUROCOM M4 offers shocking performance, buttery smooth frame rates, a long 300 minutes of battery life and ultra-portability. A perfect fit for those who want to conquer today's mobile world. Performance comes by way of NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics and optional Intel Core i7 processors up to i7-4940MX Extreme, up to 16 GB DD3-1600 memory and up to 4 TB storage with 2 mSATA SSDs and one 9.5 mm storage drive bay.
For gamers and professionals alike that are on the move, security is essential to keep important data and intellectual property out of unwanted hands. The integrated Trusted Platform Module 1.2 from Infineon Technologies ensures that digital certificates, passwords and keys are made more secure from software attacks and physical theft. TPM provides the ability for a computing system to run applications more secure and allows secured remote access to perform electronic transactions and communication more safely. The increased security, brought on by the TPM 1.2 can save organizations in IT management costs.
The EUROCOM M4 offers a wealth of storage options, with support for two mSATA SSD drives and one 9.5 storage drive bay. Being fully upgradeable the drives are all very easy to access so customers can add more storage after purchase by themselves.
EUROCOM M4 VGA / GPU Graphics Options:
- 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M (N15P-GX-B); 640CUDA; GPU 1029MHz; VRAM 2500MHz; Maxwell GM107 28nm; on-board
- 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M (Kepler); 128-bit; 768 CUDA; GPU/VRAM Clock 850MHz/2000MHz; on-board
- 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (N16P-GX-B); 640CUDA; GPU 1097MHz; VRAM 2500MHz; Maxwell GM107 28nm; on-board
EUROCOM M4 Processor / CPU Options:
- 2.40 GHz (up to 3.40) Intel Mobile Core i7-4700MQ (Haswell); 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.50 GHz (up to 3.5) Intel Mobile Core i7-4710MQ (Haswell); 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.60 GHz (up to 3.20) Intel Mobile Core i5-4210M (Haswell); 2C/4T; 3MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 37W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.80 GHz (up to 3.80); Intel Mobile Core i7-4810MQ; 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.90 GHz (up to 3.90); Intel Mobile Core i7-4910MQ; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600/1866
- 3.00 GHz (up to 3.90) Intel Mobile EXTREME Core i7-4930MX (Haswell); 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 57W; DDR3L-1600/1866
- 3.10 GHz (up to 4.00); Intel Mobile Core i7-4940MX Extreme; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 57W; DDR3L-1600/1866
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!