Antec introduces the VSP-5000, an entry-level enclosure for gamers that offers whisper-quiet operation at an outstanding price-performance ratio. The newest midi-tower of the California-based company combines exceptional sound-dampening properties and top-notch performance. The side panels of the enclosure are crafted from sound deadening high density Polycarbonate. In addition, a fan cover sealing the top panel of the VSP-5000 eliminates any chance of system sound leakage. To prevent any perceptible vibrations, the enclosure features rubber grommets on the HDD rails as well as extra-large rubber feet.
Three 120mm fans, two of them at the top and one at the rear, ensure optimum ventilation for components inside the VSP-5000. Two more mounts for additional fans can be found at the front. The user controls the speed of the fans via three fan controls offering two speed settings each, achieving perfect balance between high performance and quiet computing. Side-mounted air vents improve ventilation throughout the enclosure. To keep the chassis clean and free from dust, it features washable air filters at the front and the bottom of the unit. Numerous strategically placed cable routing holes make it easy to hide even thick cables between the outer panel and the mainboard tray, allowing for cleaner builds with better airflow.
Extensive features for gaming with multiple video cards
The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots: The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots in addition to two bays for optical drives, a 3.5" bay, four HDD rail mounts and a dedicated SSD bay. The enclosure is compatible with Standard ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX mainboards. It also offers ample space for multiple high-end video cards up to a length of 380mm, making it a great choice for ambitious gaming systems. The VSP-5000 also supports CPU coolers up to a height of 158mm to protect the processors from overheating. The convenient top mounted high-end I/O panel ensures maximum user comfort. In addition to the fan control, it features Audio In/Out and two USB 3.0 ports.
The midi-tower enclosure VSP-5000 is available as of now, the recommended retail price is 44.99 GBP including VAT ($67)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit