Antec introduces the VSP-5000, an entry-level enclosure for gamers that offers whisper-quiet operation at an outstanding price-performance ratio. The newest midi-tower of the California-based company combines exceptional sound-dampening properties and top-notch performance. The side panels of the enclosure are crafted from sound deadening high density Polycarbonate. In addition, a fan cover sealing the top panel of the VSP-5000 eliminates any chance of system sound leakage. To prevent any perceptible vibrations, the enclosure features rubber grommets on the HDD rails as well as extra-large rubber feet.
Three 120mm fans, two of them at the top and one at the rear, ensure optimum ventilation for components inside the VSP-5000. Two more mounts for additional fans can be found at the front. The user controls the speed of the fans via three fan controls offering two speed settings each, achieving perfect balance between high performance and quiet computing. Side-mounted air vents improve ventilation throughout the enclosure. To keep the chassis clean and free from dust, it features washable air filters at the front and the bottom of the unit. Numerous strategically placed cable routing holes make it easy to hide even thick cables between the outer panel and the mainboard tray, allowing for cleaner builds with better airflow.
Extensive features for gaming with multiple video cards
The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots: The VSP-5000 is equipped with seven expansion slots in addition to two bays for optical drives, a 3.5" bay, four HDD rail mounts and a dedicated SSD bay. The enclosure is compatible with Standard ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX mainboards. It also offers ample space for multiple high-end video cards up to a length of 380mm, making it a great choice for ambitious gaming systems. The VSP-5000 also supports CPU coolers up to a height of 158mm to protect the processors from overheating. The convenient top mounted high-end I/O panel ensures maximum user comfort. In addition to the fan control, it features Audio In/Out and two USB 3.0 ports.
The midi-tower enclosure VSP-5000 is available as of now, the recommended retail price is 44.99 GBP including VAT ($67)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz