Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading video card manufacturer, releases the newest super-powered video card: Palit GeForce GTX TITAN X, and it is the most advanced GPU the world has ever seen. GeForce GTX TITAN X is the ultimate video card built for the most demanding gaming enthusiast. It's powered by NVIDIA Maxwell architecture and combines the latest technologies and extreme performance.
TITAN X is the ultimate GPU. Built for the most demanding enthusiast, it combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced video card on the planet. TITAN X is meticulously engineered and crafted with the highest-grade components, providing unrivaled acoustic, thermal, and power-efficient performance. It's the perfect GPU to experience extreme resolutions, including 4K and beyond.
The New Palit GeForce GTX TITAN X features with faster Maxwell GPU, which boasts 3072 single-precision CUDA Cores, 3072 kilobytes of L2 cache, 192 Texture Units, 92 ROP Units, and a 384-bit memory interface. Compared to previous-generation TITANs, TITAN X has more of the key components that accelerate your framerate, in addition to a faster clock speed.
TITAN X is the only single GPU that can take on 4K gaming at high settings with ease. It works seamlessly with GeForce Experience, which lets you access the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click. You can even record your greatest gaming moments with NVIDIA ShadowPlay to share with friends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit