The global leading motherboard brand ASRock will be debuting the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 Hall 15 Booth D21. With the USB 3.1 specification announced last summer, USB 3.1 featured devices will definitely be in the spotlight at CeBIT 2015.
Besides Type-A Super Speed+ USB 3.1 which is backwards compatible with former USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 ports, ASRock motherboards are also going to be the first in the world to carry Type-C USB 3.1 ports that will support next generation mobile devices. Now, all types of USB 3.1 grants up to 10Gb/s data rates, however only this Type-C interface has a reversible design, so that connectors may fit either way. Moreover, compared to USB 3.0 which only allows 0.9 ampere charging, Type-C USB 3.1 supports up to 3.0 ampere fast device charging, and its durability has been enhanced to withstand over ten thousand plugs and removals. Selected ASRock Z97 chipset motherboards will support both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports.
ASRock will also be displaying models such as X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1, X99X Killer/3.1 and other X99 chipset motherboards with USB 3.1 and X Series OC Socket. These newly designed sockets unlock the hidden performance of Intel LGA 2011-3 socket CPUs, boost DDR4 memory frequencies, and offer better stability while overclocking. X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1 and X99X Killer/3.1 will support an onboard Type-C USB 3.1 port and bundle a USB 3.1 Card/A+A. The world's very first X99 mini-ITX motherboard, X99E-ITX/ac will also be debuting in the ASRock CeBIT 2015 line-up, a great choice for downsizing your system while optimizing performance!
Furthermore, ASRock Rack will be displaying various products with Intel processors from the low-power Atom to the high performance Xeon to support HPCs, datacenters storage servers and GPU technology at Hall 2 Booth C54. 1U12Lx-14S is perfect as a web 2.0 storage server, 2U4N is ideal for a high performance computing node, and 3U8G is ideal for a high-density GPU server. ASRock Rack will also introduce the newest 1U4 & 2U8 series as a comprehensive platform for DCIM, targeting the market for Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud Computing.
Come and check out the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 ASRock booth Hall15/D21, Hannover, Germany from March 16th to March 20th!! For high performance server solutions, visit ASRock Rack at Hall 2 Booth C54.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard