The global leading motherboard brand ASRock will be debuting the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 Hall 15 Booth D21. With the USB 3.1 specification announced last summer, USB 3.1 featured devices will definitely be in the spotlight at CeBIT 2015.
Besides Type-A Super Speed+ USB 3.1 which is backwards compatible with former USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 ports, ASRock motherboards are also going to be the first in the world to carry Type-C USB 3.1 ports that will support next generation mobile devices. Now, all types of USB 3.1 grants up to 10Gb/s data rates, however only this Type-C interface has a reversible design, so that connectors may fit either way. Moreover, compared to USB 3.0 which only allows 0.9 ampere charging, Type-C USB 3.1 supports up to 3.0 ampere fast device charging, and its durability has been enhanced to withstand over ten thousand plugs and removals. Selected ASRock Z97 chipset motherboards will support both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports.
ASRock will also be displaying models such as X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1, X99X Killer/3.1 and other X99 chipset motherboards with USB 3.1 and X Series OC Socket. These newly designed sockets unlock the hidden performance of Intel LGA 2011-3 socket CPUs, boost DDR4 memory frequencies, and offer better stability while overclocking. X99 OC Formula/3.1, X99 Extreme6/3.1 and X99X Killer/3.1 will support an onboard Type-C USB 3.1 port and bundle a USB 3.1 Card/A+A. The world's very first X99 mini-ITX motherboard, X99E-ITX/ac will also be debuting in the ASRock CeBIT 2015 line-up, a great choice for downsizing your system while optimizing performance!
Furthermore, ASRock Rack will be displaying various products with Intel processors from the low-power Atom to the high performance Xeon to support HPCs, datacenters storage servers and GPU technology at Hall 2 Booth C54. 1U12Lx-14S is perfect as a web 2.0 storage server, 2U4N is ideal for a high performance computing node, and 3U8G is ideal for a high-density GPU server. ASRock Rack will also introduce the newest 1U4 & 2U8 series as a comprehensive platform for DCIM, targeting the market for Hadoop, Big Data and Cloud Computing.
Come and check out the latest SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 motherboards at CeBIT 2015 ASRock booth Hall15/D21, Hannover, Germany from March 16th to March 20th!! For high performance server solutions, visit ASRock Rack at Hall 2 Booth C54.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ