ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the IHSS312, a high-performance SATA III 6Gbps 22-pin half-slim SSD of MO-297 form factor, which is available in 8/16/32/64/128/256GB capacities to meet the varying needs of IPC embedded systems, healthcare, medical devices, kiosk/POS and factory automation.
Utilizing high-speed MLC NAND flash, ADATA's IHSS312 provides excellent performance and reliability with a sequential read/write speed up to 500/125MB per second and MTBF of up to 1 million hours. Thanks to its industrial-grade operable temperature range of -40 degree C to +85 degreeC, the IHSSS312 is ideal for harsh environments requiring long-term operation.
To fulfill performance and cost-saving demands for various industrial applications, ADATA has developed the A+ SLC solution to effectively improve the SSD's performance, stability, and lifespan by more than three times when compared to a typical MLC format. This brings the SSD's performance closer to SLC grade flash, but with a cost savings approaching 80%.
A Perfect Integration of Hardware, Software and Firmware
For the greatest stability, the IHSS312 supports S.M.A.R.T. attributes that automatically detect the drive's condition to effectively protect data, and "Power-Loss Protection (PLP)" helps to prevent data crashes caused by unexpected system failures. Additionally, ADATA's value-added SSD Toolbox software enables users to check their SSD's information and configure system settings quickly. The IHSS312 also offers Open API technology to monitor SSD attributes such as bad blocks, drive life, temperature, erase count, wear leveling and total data written.
ADATA has developed software, hardware and firmware, as well as its proprietary A+ flash testing methodology, packaging technology and SSD validation to meet the strictest industrial application requirements. Superior quality, customized service and prompt technical support back you up to provide the best solution for industrial devices.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series