The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 delivers incredible performance, power efficiency, and gaming technologies that only NVIDIA Maxwell technology can offer. This is the perfect upgrade, offering 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency of previous-generation cards*. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution for 4K-quality gaming on 1080P displays. These new versions come outfitted with 4GB of high speed GDDR5 memory giving you higher texture qualities and better 4K performance.
The new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 11 degree C, and optimized Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by 5 degree C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- 4GB of High Performance GDDR5 Memory - Improved 4K gaming performance and higher texture qualities!
- dBi (dB Noise Inverter) - EVGA's ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- MMCP (Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate) - Full size cooling plate makes direct contact with memory and MOSFETS, reducing memory up to 9 degree C and MOSFET up to 11 degree C.
- QSD (Quick Switch Dual BIOS) - Multiple integrated BIOSes allow you to switch to the secondary with the flick of a switch.
- OPT (Optimized Power Target) - The power target is precisely tuned for the perfect balance of thermal, power and performance, offering 33% more power over reference.
- SHP (Straight Heat Pipes) - Triple 8mm straight heat pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB lineup here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit