Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories rolls out a new Prima flagship model - SX58H7. The Shuttle SX58H7 packs amazing performance into a mini glossy aluminum enclosure to reach "work hard & play hard" goals of extreme gamers, demand enthusiasts and mainstream PC users.
Shuttle SX58H7 features the Intel latest X58 Chipset, supporting the newest Intel Corei7 processors. The 3+1 channel DDR3 architecture triples the bandwidth of the system memory to boost performance. Capable of running both ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI on the board, it's easy to enjoy best experience in gaming performance and image quality. Presenting higher efficiency levels, the SX58H7 is guaranteed by 80PLUS BRONZE certification with 500W high efficiency & energy saving power supply.
The classic Shuttle chassis adds a new flavor for the SX58H7. The exquisite high-gloss black finish casing is designed for personal elegance. Featuring groundbreaking technology of Vapor Chamber base with heat pipe, the new generation I.C.Evo (Integrated Cooling Evolution) spreads heat flow equally and further lowers CPU temperatures by up to 7°C and provides best efficiency in cooling.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7
Core i7 processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 processor family
3+1 triple Channels DDR3 memory, Max. 16 GB
2x PCI-E x16 Gen. 2 w/ ATI Cross FireX & NVIDIA SLI support on demand
2x Gigabit LAN w/ Teaming support
500-Watt power supply w/ 80 PLUS Bronze certification
326(L) x 208(W) x 190(H) mm
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower