Fractal Design announces the Silent Series R3 fan series, an upgraded fan construction revamping the current Silent Series fan lineup, delivering a balanced, sturdy design.
The new Dynamic Series of fans bring forth a custom designed and engineered fan, with bold aerodynamic features that allow it to stand out from the crowd.
Silent Series R3 Fans
Fractal Design Silent Series R3 fans offer excellent value for money, with good performance and assured reliability.
All Fractal Design Silent Series R3 fans are equipped with long-life rifle bearings and an easy-to-hide, sleek black cable.
Available in a large variety of sizes, ranging from compact 40mm fans to full-size 140mm fans, the Silent Series R3 delivers suitable options for replacing loud or damaged fans in both computers and many other electronic devices.
SSR3 Key Features
- Featuring rifle bearings, providing improved life expectancy and lower noise compared to a standard sleeve bearing
- Black stealth ribbon cable, making it easy to hide the cable contributing to a clean build
- Improved, more balanced, sturdy fan design delivering precision at a good price point
- Low fan speeds, optimized for quiet operation
- Featuring Fractal Design's signature black and white color scheme
- Offering sizes from 40mm up to 140mm for all your build needs
Dynamic Series Fans
Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 and GP-14 are true all-purpose fans, with good airflow in any usage scenario. Their customized design lends to a beautifully aesthetic fan to help keep your system cool, yet quiet.
Designed with leading technology techniques in mind, the Dynamic Series fans feature aerodynamic elements, similarly found in airplane wing designs, with significant noise-reducing elements, resulting in a fantastic price-performance ratio.
The Dynamic Series fans come in two color combinations: all-black and the classic Fractal Design signature color scheme with white blades and black frame.
Dynamic Series Key Features
- Featuring hydraulic bearings; a cost-efficient compromise between a standard sleeve bearing and a true FDB bearing
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts. In effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible to the ear.
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Includes a "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge. The trip wire technology, also commonly found in airplane wing designs, introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance. The presence of the trip wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
*Availability for new fans starting April 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- Epic Games shows off real-time ray traced digital character
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit