EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Supremacy MX - a brand new cost-reduced variant of EK-Supremacy EVO flagship performance water block, introduced in 2014. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic- and thermal performance at the best price.
EK-Supremacy MX is a reduced cost CPU water block, available in both AMD as well as Intel variants, which comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. "Since the release of EK-Supremacy EVO our main task was to bring the same performance level to the entry class", said Niko Tivadar, Chief Technology Officer at EK Water Blocks.
EK-Supremacy MX brings exceptional value for the money by providing the best in-class cooling performance. Built upon the same cooling engine as EK-Supremacy EVO it offer the same great hydraulic performance and almost identical thermal performance - maximum performance at two-thirds of the original price.
The key features are:
- ultra-high thermal performance - only slightly simplied copper base allows EK-Supremacy MX to achieve almost the same cooling potential as EK-Supremacy EVO.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- pre-assembled mounting mechanism - blazing fast installation, especially on Intel LGA-2011(-3) platform.
The EK-Supremacy MX uses the same cooling engine as the EVO variant. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy MX.
The base of this water block is made from CNC machined electrolytic copper while the top and insert are made from injection moulded (M)ABS polymer. Top is covered by black anodized brushed aluminum aesthetic cover. Translucent top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
Mounting mechanism comes pre-assembled to the CPU water blocks and is secured with a circlip to hold it in place. Such design allows for a blazing fast installation, especially on Intel LGA-2011(-3) platforms!
Due to commonality of parts, the EK-Supremacy MX offers the potential for an upgrade to full EVO standard.
CPU socket compatibility - Intel variant:
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
CPU socket compatibility - AMD variant:
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: F, C32
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+
- EK-Supremacy MX series water block with pre-installed mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy MX Backplate (for Intel LGA-115x platforms)*
- TIM / thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Torx key T20
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard