Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, will be exhibiting at CAMEX 2015, the world's largest retail expo of products for students of all ages. Throughout the exhibition, Transcend will display its latest products including Mac-Compatible solutions, USB flash drives, as well as other computer peripheral solutions such as external hard drives and card readers. Visitors will find Transcend at Booth #4255 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, from February 22nd to February 24th.
Dedicated Products to Satisfy Various Storage Applications
Participating at CAMEX for the first time this year, Transcend will display a comprehensive and advanced product portfolio, including the latest external hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Engineered for long life cycles and maximum durability, Transcend's products undergo extensive reliability and quality testing to ensure users to safely store their documents and images in extreme conditions.
Mac-compatible Upgrade Solutions
During the exhibition, Transcend will introduce a comprehensive Mac-compatible product portfolio comprised of three new product categories, including JetDriveTMseries SSD Upgrade Kits for MacBook laptops, JetDriveTM Lite series expansion cards aimed at MacBook Pro with Retina display and MacBook Air users, and the Thunderbolt Hard Drives for Mac computers.
In addition to the Mac-compatible products and storage solutions, Transcend will also showcase its USB flash drives with customized logo printing service.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit