Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, will be exhibiting at CAMEX 2015, the world's largest retail expo of products for students of all ages. Throughout the exhibition, Transcend will display its latest products including Mac-Compatible solutions, USB flash drives, as well as other computer peripheral solutions such as external hard drives and card readers. Visitors will find Transcend at Booth #4255 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, from February 22nd to February 24th.
Dedicated Products to Satisfy Various Storage Applications
Participating at CAMEX for the first time this year, Transcend will display a comprehensive and advanced product portfolio, including the latest external hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Engineered for long life cycles and maximum durability, Transcend's products undergo extensive reliability and quality testing to ensure users to safely store their documents and images in extreme conditions.
Mac-compatible Upgrade Solutions
During the exhibition, Transcend will introduce a comprehensive Mac-compatible product portfolio comprised of three new product categories, including JetDriveTMseries SSD Upgrade Kits for MacBook laptops, JetDriveTM Lite series expansion cards aimed at MacBook Pro with Retina display and MacBook Air users, and the Thunderbolt Hard Drives for Mac computers.
In addition to the Mac-compatible products and storage solutions, Transcend will also showcase its USB flash drives with customized logo printing service.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit