Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, will be exhibiting at CAMEX 2015, the world's largest retail expo of products for students of all ages. Throughout the exhibition, Transcend will display its latest products including Mac-Compatible solutions, USB flash drives, as well as other computer peripheral solutions such as external hard drives and card readers. Visitors will find Transcend at Booth #4255 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, from February 22nd to February 24th.
Dedicated Products to Satisfy Various Storage Applications
Participating at CAMEX for the first time this year, Transcend will display a comprehensive and advanced product portfolio, including the latest external hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Engineered for long life cycles and maximum durability, Transcend's products undergo extensive reliability and quality testing to ensure users to safely store their documents and images in extreme conditions.
Mac-compatible Upgrade Solutions
During the exhibition, Transcend will introduce a comprehensive Mac-compatible product portfolio comprised of three new product categories, including JetDriveTMseries SSD Upgrade Kits for MacBook laptops, JetDriveTM Lite series expansion cards aimed at MacBook Pro with Retina display and MacBook Air users, and the Thunderbolt Hard Drives for Mac computers.
In addition to the Mac-compatible products and storage solutions, Transcend will also showcase its USB flash drives with customized logo printing service.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard