CRYORIG, innovator of PC thermal peripherals has released the H7. The next step in CRYORIG's H series heat sink, the H7 holds an even smaller footprint while keeping an extremely high performance efficiency. Keeping almost all award winning features from the larger H5 Universal, the H7 packs great value in it's small size. Featuring series moniker HiveFin technology for better air management and also CRYORIG's much renowned Zero RAM Interference design among many others, the H7 will also feature CRYORIG's brand new QF120 Balanced 120 mm 330~1.600 RPM PWM fan with Quad Air Inlet technology.
The CRYORIG H7 is the next piece in CRYORIG's quest for PC thermal solution dominance. Targeted at entry and mainstream systems, the H7 brings affordability and CRYORIG innovation to the masses. With a total height of only 145 mm, the H7 is almost certain to fit 99% of all mainstream mid-tower cases. While Zero RAM Interference allow users to use any RAM of choice, with no compatibility issues period.
With the H7, CRYORIG went back to the drawing board for an even simpler mounting system. The brand new X-Bar System needs even less individual pieces and even less steps to install. Literally install your H7 within minutes of opening up the box. Multi-platform support for both Intel and AMD is already included, and does not require separate parts. A dedicated backplate made from fiberglass augmented PBT, for higher tensile strength, resistance to heat and is more easily recyclable than other plastics. The backplate protects the mainboard from excessive stress that may come from the mounted heat sink, and also provides a solid base for your fast and secure installation.
The H7 is an accumulation of years of design and testing all condensed into a total miniature package. CRYORIG's new H7 is scheduled to be released January 12th in the USA, Japan and Taiwan for 34,50 USD, 5,000 JPY and 990 NTD respectably. Other regions in Europe and Asia will soon follow in February 2015.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access