Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer storage products, today announced at CES 2015 its new STRIKER series of solid state drives. Boasting top-tier performance specifications, the STRIKER 2.5" SSD is an important step forward for Mushkin to offer the most well-rounded SSD lineup - producing solutions for high value, performance, and capacity.
The STRIKER SSD provides sequential read and write throughput of up to 565 and 550MB/s respectively, with random performance of up to 90,000 4K IOPS. Launching in 240-960GB capacities, the new STRIKER SSD series will be available at retail channels in Q1 2015.
"Mushkin is committed to giving our customers the best performing and most reliable SSDs and our new STRIKER family of drives delivers," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Management at Mushkin. "With an ever-increasing demand for greater performance, the new STRIKER drives provides the ultimate combination of speed and reliability for today's demanding applications."
Features of the STRIKER line of SSDs include:
- Phison PS3110-S10 controller
o Quad-core, 8-channel
o 256-bit AES encryption support, Opal 2.0
o End-to-End data path protection, SmartECC, SmartRefresh, SmartFlush, GuaranteedFlush
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- Top-tier performance specifications
- TRIM/SMART support (OS/driver support required)
- DEVSLP support for ultra-low power consumption
- 120 bit per 2KB ECC strength
- High-speed MLC NAND
- 2.5" 7mm form factor
- User-upgradeable firmware
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard