The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970 has arrived with the SSC. This enhanced model offers improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration, and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
These new cards also feature EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling that features optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings, and an extreme low power motor. The EVGA ACX 2.0 cooler offers more air flow, with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- dBi - dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
- QSD BIOS - Quick Switch Dual BIOS allows you to switch to a secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- MMCP - Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%
- OPT - Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference
- SHP - Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC, here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard