Innodisk, the service-driven storage provider, announces it received the 2015 Taiwan Excellence Award for its ServerDOM flash product, a compact SSD designed to fit directly onto the SATA connector of an enterprise 1U rackmount system or blade servers. With 1,155 products nominated from 448 companies this year, the ServerDOM offering Innodisk's Pin 7 power technology was judged on five criteria by the Ministry of Economic Affairs to win this prestigious award.
ServerDOM Boot Drive
Internal storage space for enterprise servers is always a hot commodity, with virtualization, cloud computing and databases demanding ever more capacity. ServerDOM is a compact SSD only 2cm wide and just 7 mm thick, allowing it to easily fit onto the SATA connector of modern enterprise servers directly, saving a drive bay and giving room for more hot-swappable storage. With a height under 3.1cm, it easily fits vertically into 1U rackmount servers and even some blade servers. The SATADOM features Innodisk's Pin 7 technology to eliminate the need for a separate power cable by drawing VCC power directly from Pin 7 of the SATA III connector.
Highly Reliable OS Storage
Offered in enterprise SLC, iSLC, or MLC flash varieties, the ServerDOM SSD is highly reliable. Even at this tiny size, RAID support including Intel RSTe is available. Servers using ServerDOM as a boot drive enjoy high OS reliability and space savings. A second ServerDOM boot drive can also be configured as a failover OS solution, allowing for OS redundancy. Leveraging Innodisk's industrial experience, ServerDOM uses high quality industrial grade components and offers wide operating temperature range. IPMI customization is also available for ServerDOM, allowing for enhanced system management capabilities.
For more details, visit Innodisk's ServerDOM product page.
Taiwan Excellence Award
For 22 years the Taiwan Excellence award has been the most prestigious accolade in Taiwan, recognized innovative products which offer high value to the marketplace. Selected by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, this year 1,155 products were nominated for the award from 448 companies judged on R&D, Design, Quality and Marketability and "Made in Taiwan".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit