Innodisk, the service-driven storage provider, announces it received the 2015 Taiwan Excellence Award for its ServerDOM flash product, a compact SSD designed to fit directly onto the SATA connector of an enterprise 1U rackmount system or blade servers. With 1,155 products nominated from 448 companies this year, the ServerDOM offering Innodisk's Pin 7 power technology was judged on five criteria by the Ministry of Economic Affairs to win this prestigious award.
ServerDOM Boot Drive
Internal storage space for enterprise servers is always a hot commodity, with virtualization, cloud computing and databases demanding ever more capacity. ServerDOM is a compact SSD only 2cm wide and just 7 mm thick, allowing it to easily fit onto the SATA connector of modern enterprise servers directly, saving a drive bay and giving room for more hot-swappable storage. With a height under 3.1cm, it easily fits vertically into 1U rackmount servers and even some blade servers. The SATADOM features Innodisk's Pin 7 technology to eliminate the need for a separate power cable by drawing VCC power directly from Pin 7 of the SATA III connector.
Highly Reliable OS Storage
Offered in enterprise SLC, iSLC, or MLC flash varieties, the ServerDOM SSD is highly reliable. Even at this tiny size, RAID support including Intel RSTe is available. Servers using ServerDOM as a boot drive enjoy high OS reliability and space savings. A second ServerDOM boot drive can also be configured as a failover OS solution, allowing for OS redundancy. Leveraging Innodisk's industrial experience, ServerDOM uses high quality industrial grade components and offers wide operating temperature range. IPMI customization is also available for ServerDOM, allowing for enhanced system management capabilities.
For more details, visit Innodisk's ServerDOM product page.
Taiwan Excellence Award
For 22 years the Taiwan Excellence award has been the most prestigious accolade in Taiwan, recognized innovative products which offer high value to the marketplace. Selected by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, this year 1,155 products were nominated for the award from 448 companies judged on R&D, Design, Quality and Marketability and "Made in Taiwan".
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gets Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue as DLC
- Agony spin-off title 'Succubus' gets raunchy selfie trailer
- Apex Legends has damageable dragons, incoming world event?
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night releases out of nowhere
- Nintendo Switch Mini accessories leaked by Chinese company
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Pinball wizards rejoice! Marvelous Europe adds a juicy twist to the pinball game format in SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball
- Dark Quest 2 Now Available on iOS and Android
- Novigrad is GWENT's second expansion. Pre-order offer now available!
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - World Tour Returns For A Second Round in 2019/2020
- Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One