Shuttle Inc., leading maker of small form factor technology, today announces its low power consumption slim-PC for automotive and industrial robotics application. The DS81L features the same processing capability as DS81, including support for Intel's 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7 series, but with lower power consumption. It runs on a mere 12 Volts and consumes a maximum of 84Watts while it's older brother, DS81 runs on 19 Volts and consumes a max 90Watts. The 12V power supply and decreased energy consumption is essential for automotive and other commercial applications which require long-term operation.
The DS81L is a barebones media player equipped with an Intel H81 chipset, supporting 4th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7, Pentium, and Celeron processors (65W). The system is designed to drive interactive commercial applications and 4K video content. The DS81L supports dual display Full HD video or single display Ultra HD video. The system memory supports dual-channel DDR3 1600 with maximum capacity up to 16GB.
Compact, the DS81L is easily integrated into a variety of commercial applications. Its slim metal chassis is VESA mountable, highly connectable, and operational in 0-50°C ambient temperatures, making the DS81L ideal for automotive, robotics, digital signage, kiosk, and vending machine applications. The device is 24/7 certified. It runs quiet and cool throughout extended use due to Shuttle's exclusive thermal technology.
The system has a robust I/O interface with (2) USB 3.0 ports, (4) USB 2.0 ports, Dual Gigabit LAN ports, (2) DisplayPorts, (1) HDMI port, and two COM ports. Users may also install a VGA output accessory (model#: PVG01) which connects on the motherboard (note: only one COM port is available while PVG01 is in use). The DS81L features diverse connectivity and is fit for application in a variety of industries. The DS81L is currently being distributed globally.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit