Turtle Beach, the leading audio brand in the video games industry, today announced that the XO ONE gaming headset designed for the Xbox One console is now available in stores and at online retailers. The XO ONE, which has an MSRP of $79.95, includes a new proprietary Xbox One audio controller that features mic monitoring and other chat features that multiplayer gamers rely on. Turtle Beach is the gaming audio brand of Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR).
"The XO ONE is the first Xbox One compatible headset to include variable mic monitoring for chat," said Bob Picunko, chief marketing officer of Turtle Beach. "Mic monitoring is one of the most frequently requested features in a headset, and now Xbox One players can finally hear their own voice through the headset and stop shouting into the mic."
The XO ONE's chat features include control over game and chat volume mix, microphone mute, and variable mic monitor. The XO ONE also has multi-step Bass Boost, another feature popular with gamers. The features are enabled by a new Xbox One Audio Controller, which was designed and is produced by Turtle Beach and is included with the XO ONE headset.
Lightweight and comfortable, the XO ONE has a removable microphone and connects with a 3.5mm audio jack so that it can be used as a headset or a headphone with mobile devices. Large, 50mm drivers create a clear, rich soundscape.
"Delivering the features that regular gamers want and expect in a headset is one of the things that makes Turtle Beach stand out as a brand," said Juergen Stark, chief executive officer of Turtle Beach. "We are very excited about the new Xbox One gaming headsets that we are bringing to stores this holiday season, starting with the XO ONE."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series