PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, is pleased to announce the new HP v239g USB Flash drives. This new product exhibits amazing amalgamation of luxury, style and elegance into one package. An innovative design of the v239g is the presence of a Ganesh head shape at one end, which not only looks classy but can also be used to secure the drive by means of a lanyard to protect it against getting lost.
The HP v239g is cast in a metallic casing with high quality gold plating that gives it a polished and lustrous finish with rich look and also extreme strength and can easily handle rough use due to its endurance. The innovative housing gives it protection against dust, and it is even water-resistant. Thanks to the cap-less design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Its upscale design and style and to celebrate the Indian culture with the HP USB Flash Drive v239g and specially this unique waterproof flash drive will bring users prosperity, luck, happiness and intellect and also remove any obstacles, which makes this perfect gifting item.
Weighing just 4.4 g, the HP v239g is considerably compact at (H)4.5 mm x (W)13.8 mm x (L)39.4mm, thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in large capacities ranging from 8 GB to 64 GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. The USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer speeds up to 14 MB/s read and 4 MB/s write. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows 2000/ XP / Vista 7, 8, Mac OS 10.3 and above. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz