PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, is pleased to announce the new HP v239g USB Flash drives. This new product exhibits amazing amalgamation of luxury, style and elegance into one package. An innovative design of the v239g is the presence of a Ganesh head shape at one end, which not only looks classy but can also be used to secure the drive by means of a lanyard to protect it against getting lost.
The HP v239g is cast in a metallic casing with high quality gold plating that gives it a polished and lustrous finish with rich look and also extreme strength and can easily handle rough use due to its endurance. The innovative housing gives it protection against dust, and it is even water-resistant. Thanks to the cap-less design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Its upscale design and style and to celebrate the Indian culture with the HP USB Flash Drive v239g and specially this unique waterproof flash drive will bring users prosperity, luck, happiness and intellect and also remove any obstacles, which makes this perfect gifting item.
Weighing just 4.4 g, the HP v239g is considerably compact at (H)4.5 mm x (W)13.8 mm x (L)39.4mm, thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in large capacities ranging from 8 GB to 64 GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. The USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer speeds up to 14 MB/s read and 4 MB/s write. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows 2000/ XP / Vista 7, 8, Mac OS 10.3 and above. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit