Cyberpower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Power Mega Pro series - a redesigned family of AMD and Intel high-performance workstations powered by AMD and Intel processors that offer a minimum of 8 processing threads configurable up to 40 threads with dual Intel Xeon E6-2690 v2 processors.
From video editing to 3D design and rendering, the Power Mega Pro series is crafted with premium components to ensure a seamless, reliable computing experience to tackle the most demanding CPU and GPU-intensive applications. CYBERPOWERPC did extensive research and testing to design the perfect mix of seven base model Power Mega Pro systems - all of which offer workstation level performance for running advanced applications out of the box. Customers have a choice of the OpenGL performance of an NVIDIA Quadro GPU, or the ability to distribute a load across 20 or more Intel Xeon processing threads.
Professional applications are rendered with the OpenGL API. Professional workstation video cards like the NVIDIA Quadro series and the AMD FirePro series offer tremendous OpenGL performance to ensure navigation is smooth and previews are accurately displayed. Similarly, rendering a 3D animation into video format puts an enormous strain on the processor. The Power Mega Pro series supports multi-CPU, multi-GPU, and multi-monitor configurations to provide even more power to help accelerate your applications.
The Power Mega Pro can accommodate up to four high-performance NVIDIA Quadro or AMD FirePro workstation video cards, which can zip through and churn out even the most demanding workloads. The multi-monitor support allows you to spread applications across more screen real estate to boost productivity as well as multi-task without having to constantly switch tasks on a single screen. All Power Mega Pro models have been tested for compatibility with the leading business, graphics, CAD, rendering, and DCC applications with support for the latest OpenGL, DirectX, NVIDIA CUDA or AMD Eyefinity technology.
Customers have a choice of the NZXT H440, NZXT H630, Corsair 750D, or Corsair 900D chassis, which offer the feature set that professionals require while maintaining a sophisticated appearance appropriate for the workplace. The NZXT H440 is a solid steel chassis with excellent cooling characteristics and expandability options. The NZXT H630 is also a steel chassis that's perfect for dual-processor configurations and maximum airflow. All Power Mega Pro systems are liquid cooled and can be upgraded with more advanced liquid cooling options to enhance thermal dissipation.
The Power Mega Pro series goes one step beyond HD with support for multiple 4K displays. A generous number of lighting-fast SSD options also give you the ability to stream 4K content from your machine and eliminate the storage bottlenecks that cripple many media workstations.
The base Power Mega Pro 2000 model with quad-core CPU features:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
- Cooling: Liquid cooled CPU
- Memory: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K600
- Motherboard: Intel Z97 Express Chipset
- HDD: 128GB SSD + 2TB HDD
- Chassis: NZXT H440
- OS: Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Starting: $1,299
The top-of-the-line Power Mega Pro 3D Modeling with Xeon CPU features:
- CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2
- Cooling: Liquid cooled CPUs
- Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K5000
- MB: ASUS Z9PE-D8
- HDD: 500GB SSD + 2x 2TB 7200RPM HDD in RAID 1
- Chassis: Corsair 900D
- OS: Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Starting: $4,811
For more information visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard