With its modern design and bold engineering, the H440 has quickly become an NZXT fan favorite. Now, NZXT is happy to announce the availability of three new special edition colors: Black/Blue, Black/Green and Black/Orange.
Each color is available exclusively through three different channels. The Black/Blue may be found on the NZXT Armory Store, the Black/Green may be found at Microcenter and the Black/Orange can be purchased from Newegg.
With its groundbreaking new interior design, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any of the luxuries builders have grown accustomed to in a high performance case.
NZXT has taken a bold step and completely removed the antiquated and often unused 5.25" optical bays to make room for a host of chassis improvements and innovations. Looking through the H440's massive full-view window will reveal an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful.
An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and offers an unprecedented amount of cable management space. Additionally, you'll find two SSD trays mounted above the shroud along with proper cutouts for precise cable routing. Four of NZXT's newly designed steel HDD trays are also included for additional storage expansion.
The H440 is the first case to include NZXT's next generation case fans, the FN V2. 1 rear 140 mm exhaust fan and 3 front 120 mm intake fans provide an effective and comprehensive cooling solution right out of the box. Supporting both 140 mm and 120 mm fans, the steel top and front panels come Kraken ready - fitting radiators up to 360 mm in size to offer versatile water cooling options in a sleek, minimalist package.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit