Noctua today introduced its new flagship-model NH-D15. Built on the basis of the legendary NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance, the NH-D15 is an elite-class dual tower cooler for the highest demands.
"Having convinced tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe, our NH-D14 has become a reference for top-tier dual tower heat sinks", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "In the end, it took us more than three years of continuous development, countless thermal simulations and over hundred samples to come up with a substantial improvement in efficiency. Staying true to our policy of not releasing anything we're not 100% satisfied with, we had to accept some delays in order to squeeze out the last few percent of performance, but now we're proud to finally release the NH-D15 as a worthy successor to the venerable D14."
Noctua's NH-D14 has received more than 350 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, making it one of the most successful premium heat sinks ever built. With its expanded layout and dual NF-A15 fans, the NH-D15 further improves the D14's much acclaimed quiet cooling performance.
Compared to the NH-D14, the NH-D15's fin-stack has been widened from 140 to 150 mm and its heat pipes are now spaced further apart, which allows for a more uniform heat distribution over a larger surface area and thus contributes to the NH-D15's superior efficiency. Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heat sinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high-end RAM modules on the market.
The NF-A15 premium fans supplied with the NH-D15 support PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the mainboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200 rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation.
Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D15 forms a complete premium quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts alike.
Pricing and availability
The NH-D15 will be available by mid-April at suggested retail prices of EUR 89.90 / USD 99.90.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!