Digital Storm is excited to unveil the new VANQUISH II, a gaming PC built to play the most demanding games with maximum detail, speed, and power without breaking the bank.
"Starting at just $699, VANQUISH II delivers an incredible value with the ability to play the most graphic intensive games at max settings," said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "That is still obviously more expensive than purchasing a console, but we believe delivering graphics up to three times the resolution is well worth the extra $100-200 investment."
From a "Good" configuration with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1 GB video card and Intel Core i3 4330 processor to an "Ultimate" build with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2 GB video card and Intel Core i5 4570 processor, VANQUISH II is armed to deliver a truly immersive gaming experience.
VANQUISH II's fully upgradeable, open architecture helps gamers stay ahead of the competition with easy upgrades that keep the system on the cutting edge for years to come.
"PC gamers demand the best and that means utilizing the latest components and technologies to deliver the most immersive gaming experience possible. Conversely, consoles quickly become outdated due to a limited architecture and the inability to upgrade performance," said Kuruppu.
There's no waiting or delays like a traditional build-to-order system, all VANQUISH II units ship within 72 hours from the moment an order is placed. During those 72 hours each VANQUISH II system undergoes rigorous stress testing and benchmarking. Afterwards, each desktop goes a multi-point QA inspection where every aspect of the system is scrutinized, from part fitment to software setup, to make sure each unit is perfect.
VANQUISH II is available exclusively at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit