Digital Storm is excited to unveil the new VANQUISH II, a gaming PC built to play the most demanding games with maximum detail, speed, and power without breaking the bank.
"Starting at just $699, VANQUISH II delivers an incredible value with the ability to play the most graphic intensive games at max settings," said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "That is still obviously more expensive than purchasing a console, but we believe delivering graphics up to three times the resolution is well worth the extra $100-200 investment."
From a "Good" configuration with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1 GB video card and Intel Core i3 4330 processor to an "Ultimate" build with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2 GB video card and Intel Core i5 4570 processor, VANQUISH II is armed to deliver a truly immersive gaming experience.
VANQUISH II's fully upgradeable, open architecture helps gamers stay ahead of the competition with easy upgrades that keep the system on the cutting edge for years to come.
"PC gamers demand the best and that means utilizing the latest components and technologies to deliver the most immersive gaming experience possible. Conversely, consoles quickly become outdated due to a limited architecture and the inability to upgrade performance," said Kuruppu.
There's no waiting or delays like a traditional build-to-order system, all VANQUISH II units ship within 72 hours from the moment an order is placed. During those 72 hours each VANQUISH II system undergoes rigorous stress testing and benchmarking. Afterwards, each desktop goes a multi-point QA inspection where every aspect of the system is scrutinized, from part fitment to software setup, to make sure each unit is perfect.
VANQUISH II is available exclusively at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower