ASUS M4 Series motherboards pushing AM3 CPU to the limit
Permanence and performance with 8-Phase power design for maximum CPU potential
Sydney, Australia, February 5, 2009 - ASUS, world-leading producer of motherboards, launches the brand new M4 Series motherboards to fully support the AMD® next generation AM3 processors. Unleashing the AM3 processors full capacity, ASUS' constant development of its exclusive 8-Phase power design has resulted in superb performances - reaching an excellent 91% in power efficiency.
Phenom II AM3 processors are able to support up to DDR3 2000MHz memory speed, recognising DDR3 tech in AMD platform. Additionally with the ASUS TurboV intuitive overclocking utility and the easy-to-use ASUS Turbo Key, users can easily overclock and overvoltage the latest processors like never before.
Proudly introducing the brand new 8-Phase power design, the M4 Series has the highest phase number of VRM power in the AMD platform and leads industry specifications. The M4 Series is also designed with an additional 1 to 2 power phases dedicated to the CPU embedded memory and HT controller - guaranteeing delivery of appropriate voltages for more stable operations and longer CPU lifespan, regardless of heavy or light system loading. ASUS has again adopted the EPU function, a popular feature in the ASUS P5Q series launch, in AMD platform. This unique EPU technology provides total system power management by detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power in real-time. The M4 Series also utilises high quality 5000-hour long lifespan (at 105ºC working temperatures) capacitors that improve power efficiency and lowers system temperatures - providing a durable working environment and better overclocking capabilities.
The ASUS Turbo Key is an exclusive feature that transforms the PC power button into a physical overclocking button. Completing the easy set up provides users the ability to boost performance levels by just pushing a button. Users can experience faster, more powerful performance without interruptions, making overclocking even easier. Hardcore users can take advantage of TurboV, an advanced overclocking tool that utilise a micro-controller to provide precise 0.02V voltage adjustments. Furthermore, users can save their preferred OC profiles and easily apply the best OC settings for different scenarios.
The M4 Series brings the AM3 CPU performance into full play, providing users with the perfect choice for AM3 processor usage, as well as experiencing enhanced performance without the need to exit the operating system or rebooting.
The ASUS M4 Series - M4A79T Deluxe motherboard is available in Australia and New Zealand from February 2009 at selected computer resellers. RRP: AU$399, NZ$499 (all prices inclusive of GST).
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service. For more information, visit https://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard