EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 - Acetal+Nickel - 127.95€
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes