EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 - Acetal+Nickel - 127.95€
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ