Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today released the highly efficient and powerful VS Series Power Supplies (PSU). Developed to improve efficiency and increase heat dissipation, VS Series PSUs are manufactured with a unique 3D circuit design. This special design minimizes unnecessary cabling which results in lower crosstalk and signal noise. Less cables means more open space to provide improved airflow to core components.
A single, powerful rail platform channels the power of VS Series PSUs for superior load balancing and better compatibility with graphics cards. High-grade Japanese capacitors help mitigate the affect of power fluctuations while extending overall PSU system life and creating excellent holdup times. A custom DC-DC module further increases operational efficiency and voltage stability. A firm 80 PLUS Gold certification is the net result of these many improvements.
For added ease of use and ability to manage cables, VS PSUs include a semi modular flat ribbon cable system. Only the most basic system cables are directly attached, leaving it up to the user to decide what will be necessary for their build. Those that enjoy easy cable management will appreciate the included flat ribbon cables that give users the ability to compress and arrange their cables in clean and compact ways not possible with traditional and individually sleeved cabling - saving time and enabling builds with the best possible airflow.
Pricing (excl. VAT)
- VS450S: 67.14 EUR
- VS550S: 75.55 EUR
- VS650S: 83.95 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series