Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today released the highly efficient and powerful VS Series Power Supplies (PSU). Developed to improve efficiency and increase heat dissipation, VS Series PSUs are manufactured with a unique 3D circuit design. This special design minimizes unnecessary cabling which results in lower crosstalk and signal noise. Less cables means more open space to provide improved airflow to core components.
A single, powerful rail platform channels the power of VS Series PSUs for superior load balancing and better compatibility with graphics cards. High-grade Japanese capacitors help mitigate the affect of power fluctuations while extending overall PSU system life and creating excellent holdup times. A custom DC-DC module further increases operational efficiency and voltage stability. A firm 80 PLUS Gold certification is the net result of these many improvements.
For added ease of use and ability to manage cables, VS PSUs include a semi modular flat ribbon cable system. Only the most basic system cables are directly attached, leaving it up to the user to decide what will be necessary for their build. Those that enjoy easy cable management will appreciate the included flat ribbon cables that give users the ability to compress and arrange their cables in clean and compact ways not possible with traditional and individually sleeved cabling - saving time and enabling builds with the best possible airflow.
Pricing (excl. VAT)
- VS450S: 67.14 EUR
- VS550S: 75.55 EUR
- VS650S: 83.95 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard