ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is refreshing its extreme entertainment line today with the launch of its brand new VX52 series, which includes the 24" (23.6" viewable) VX2452mh and 22" (21.5" viewable) VX2252mh.
"The VX52 series builds on the feature-set of our best selling VX50 series," said Kenneth Mau, Product Marketing Manager for ViewSonic. "In addition to a 2 ms ultra-fast response time, the VX52 series delivers a new ID with a more uniform glossy bezel, along with HDMI connectivity and a VESA-mountable design, making the enjoyment of smooth gaming and glitch-free entertainment effortless for our customers."
The VX52 series features Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology that delivers 2 ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free, detailed images. Paired with an ultra-high 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and dual built-in 2 W stereo speakers, the VX52 series' sharp, crisp color performance and immersive sound make it perfect for extreme gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX52 series also features ViewSonic's proprietary Game Mode technology. Game Mode technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games for the ultimate gaming experience.
For further flexibility, the VX52 series includes integrated D-sub, DVI and HDMI inputs, making it easy to connect to high-definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles like Xbox and PS3, Blu-ray and DVD players, as well as traditional PC systems. Add in a VESA-mountable design, and this line addresses an individual's gaming and video entertainment preferences, whether they prefer a desktop display or wall mount.
The VX52 series comes with a three-year limited warranty and an industry-leading pixel performance policy making it a great long-term investment. The 24" VX2452mh and 22" VX2252mh will both be available in the Americas in mid-October for respective ESPs of $181 and $160.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit