Sometimes you need the performance of a PC, sometimes the convenience of a tablet. Now you can have them both with new VAIO Tap 11 from Sony, your everyday companion from the lecture hall to the living room.
Slipping effortlessly into a student bag, super-light VAIO Tap 11 is a power-packed Windows 8 tablet PC that's ready for anything. Thanks to the latest Intel processors and speedy SSD storage, you'll breeze through daily tasks with the fluid, intuitive responses of Windows 8.
Browse the web, re-touch photos and explore apps on the 29.4cm (11.6") Full HD touchscreen. Movies and games look even more impressive with beautiful sharpness and clarity. X-Reality for mobile (on selected models) brings entertainment to life with astonishing precision and detail, while TRILUMINOS Display for mobile offers a wide palette of gorgeously rich, natural colours.
Typing is a pleasure on VAIO Tap 11's slim, full-pitch wireless keyboard with touchpad. The keyboard can also be attached to the screen when not being used, doubling as a protective cover for the PC screen. Whenever you want to, remove the cover and type comfortably with the keyboard on your lap or on a desk. Then, when you're ready to move, just re-attach the keyboard and it automatically re-charges as you go.
Inspiration can strike at any time, and VAIO Tap 11 makes a perfect note-taking partner in the lecture theatre, office or at home. Scribble down notes, take memos and sketch ideas with the responsive digitizer stylus. Take crisp photos of a textbook, report or slide presentation with the high resolution 8 megapixel rear-facing camera powered by "Exmor RS for PC". Then sketch, draw or annotate with your own handwritten notes and slip the results into your own work.
Slim, versatile VAIO Tap 11 also makes a great partner to control your TV and home entertainment system. Browse schedules, get in-depth details about the show you're watching and discover more great content with TV SideView (available free from the Window Store) - the app that's like a 'second screen' for your BRAVIA TV. VAIO Tap 11 even doubles as a handy infrared remote, letting you change channels, adjust TV volume and control other IR devices from the comfort of your couch.
Give your music collection and movies the soundtrack they deserve. ClearAudio+ mode immerses you in crisp, super-clear sound that's optimised for your favourite content. There's a choice of four different preset settings to suit any tastes, plus an equaliser and effects to fine-tune your listening via the intuitive touch interface.
Sharing your music is simple, too. One-touch listening easily links VAIO Tap 11 with your NFC-enabled speakers, headphones and other audio devices. It's the fun, convenient way to stream music without wires to slow you down.
Available in a choice of black or white finishes, the new VAIO Tap 11 Windows 8 tablet PC is available in Europe from Autumn 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Carmageddon developer announces ShockRods at GDC 2019
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today