Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the release of a new brushed aluminum full tower chassis with a versatile cooling design and removable motherboard tray - PC-A79 - in North America. Capable of supporting HPTX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, this fully aluminum full tower easily contains the latest high-end components, while keeping these components at optimal operating temperatures with its versatile and effective cooling design.
The PC-A79 gives DIY builders several cooling options for a variety of system setups. For the front intake, the three HDD cages have 120mm fans mounted to them. These cages can be set up so that the fans are either towards the front of the case or behind the cage. A dust filter on each on the individual 5.25" front bezels prevents dust from coming in, no matter the setup.
For those looking to install closed loop liquid cooling systems, the PC-A79 is a tool-lessly removable panel that allows 240mm radiators to be easily installed. On the side panel there are two 120mm fans for additional cooling that automatically shutoff when the side panel is removed. There is also a 120mm exhaust fan in the rear pulling out the hot air.
Removable Motherboard Tray
The removable motherboard tray gives unhampered freedom to builders when setting up their system. The motherboard tray also features large cutouts for the CPU and rubber grommets for neat cable management.
Unrestricted Internal Space
The large dimensions (W 230 x H 618 x D 596mm) (9.0" x 24.3" x 23.4") of the PC-A79 translates to unrestricted component installation compatibilities and possibilities. Up to nine 3.5" drives and eight 2.5" drives can be tool-lessly mounted in this brushed aluminum full tower. Multiple graphics cards up to 350mm in length (13.7") can be installed thanks to the 11 expansion slots, and CPU coolers up to 145mm in height (5.7") are supported. Additionally, with the cavernous space inside the PC-A79, enthusiasts will not have to worry about not having enough room to build a high end system.
Rear Wheels for Easy Portability
Two rear wheels on the bottom of the PC-A79 allow the chassis to be easily positioned or moved while the front feet add stability when stationary.
The I/O panel is located on the top of the PC-A79, and is hidden by a stealth cover when not in use. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, eSATA, and HD audio connections.
The PC-A79 will be available in black (PC-A79B) in North America at the beginning of September for the suggested retail price of US $389. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite now has over 250 million registered players
- Carmageddon developer announces ShockRods at GDC 2019
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today