Mushkin, Inc., an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high performance and mission critical computer products, has announced the company will be at the 2013 Flash Summit. The leading performance solutions manufacturer will be present at the AVANT Technologies booth and will be showing off the Scorpion Deluxe and Ventura Ultra for the first time.
"Participating in the Flash Summit is a great opportunity for us to show just what we are getting ready to release and how we continue to innovate. We are confident in the Scorpion Deluxe and Ventura Ultra, and there is no better way to express that than to display just how fast and powerful they are," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director of Global Marketing at Mushkin, Inc.
Mushkin will -- at the 2013 Flash Summit -- show off the final production units of the Scorpion Deluxe PCIe SSD and Ventura Ultra USB 3.0 flash drive for the first time. The Scorpion Deluxe PCIe SSD is a powerfully fast PCI Express solid-state drive that reach 2165 MB/s read and 1990 MB/s write. The Scorpion boasts 100,000 4K read IOPS and will begin hauling out production units available everywhere along end-August. Mushkin's Ventura Ultra 240 GB USB 3.0 is the world's fastest flash drive with a 455 MB/s read and 445 MB/s write rate and will be available towards the end of August.
"We're bringing out products that will really change the nature of the game. They will be among the fastest products available for professionals, gamers, innovators and creative producers," said Brian Flood, Director Product Management at Mushkin, Inc.
In addition to showing off product performance and capabilities, Mushkin will raffle out a brand new Scorpion Deluxe PCIe SSD and Ventura Ultra USB 3.0 flash drive to two lucky winners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM