SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in professional grade gaming peripherals along with Valve, developer of Dota 2 and creator of The International Tournament, today announced the Siberia v2 Illuminated Gaming Headset Dota 2 Special Edition which features an exclusive in-game item, Scythe of Vyse for Nature's Prophet.
In addition to the new headset, SteelSeries will also roll out two new SteelSeries QcK+ mousepads featuring character artwork from the game. The Siberia v2 Dota 2 Edition headset lets the player experience the non-stop excitement of the game while enjoying an incredible soundscape, lightweight over-the-head suspension design and the ability to customize what you're hearing through an easy-to-configure software suite. Red LED illumination on the outside of each earcup can also be customized to exact user specifications and profiles via the SteelSeries Engine. At an MSRP of $119.99, the headset is equipped with large, premium driver units for the loudest and clearest sound while its circumaural earcups are wrapped in soft leather for comfort and increased passive noise reduction.
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 Illuminated Gaming Headset Dota 2 Special Edition - $119.99 Combining lightweight comfort and an optimized soundscape with premium features the headset includes:
DOTA RED ILLUMINATION
Super-bright, red LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME ITEM
The Scythe of Vyse for Nature's Prophet has been originally designed and is available exclusively to players who purchase the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Dota 2 Edition headset.
NOISE-CANCELLING MICROPHONE & CONTROLS
The Siberia v2 Dota 2 Edition headset features an active noise cancelling microphone system. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable cord with a USB connector.
The SteelSeries QcK+ Dota 2 Edition Mousepads - $19.99
Each displaying unique character artwork from the game, the new SteelSeries QcK+ mousepads are comprised of the Tiny and the Vengeful Spirit Editions. The mousepads are composed of a high-quality cloth material and an optimized texture that guarantees both smoothness and glide while a non-slippery rubber base holds the mousepad in place. Because of its size, the QcK+ is perfect for players who are using low sensitivity settings or for those who prefer to have a larger, consistent surface for game play.
Attendees of The International 3, which will kick off in Seattle tomorrow, will be the first to purchase the new SteelSeries Siberia v2 Dota 2 Edition products. The headset and mousepads will be available to consumers via the SteelSeries Web Shop and other etail partners later this summer. For more information about each of the new products, please visit http://steelseries.com/products/games/dota2.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023