CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, does not believe in cookie-cutter laptop PCs that leave you with few options for customization. The company today unveiled its Fang Taipan M2, a gaming laptop that comes one way: your way.
The Fang Taipan M2 is the ultimate gaming laptop that can be customized for every buyer with the latest in gaming tech. The "poison" you load in the Taipan M2 to kill your competition is your choice.
The GPU arsenal at your disposal includes the power of dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M in SLI mode and dual AMD Radeon HD 8970M in CrossFire mode. The Taipan M2 also makes use of the superlative Intel Core i7-4930MX Extreme Edition CPU, supporting up to 32 GBs of dual-channel, high-performance Kingston HyperX or Corsair Vengeance Memory.
The recoiled Taipan M2 brings back the original, stylish and rubberized look with improved functionality. In addition to USB 3.0 and e-SATA interfaces, the Taipan M2 features lightning-fast Thunderbolt input for the ultimate in connection speed, as well as rear and front-facing cameras. The keyboard is color-programmable with responsive tactile feedback for the enhanced gaming capability.
To complement its powerful hardware, the Taipan M2 features a full HD 17.3" (16:9) LED-backlit display at 1920 x 1080 resolution and the perfect sound setup for audiophiles with an Onkyo speaker system supported by premium Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 audio technology. A single HDMI output is also included to bring your gaming experience to the next level.
The Taipan M2 boasts support for a wide range of technologies: AMD Eyefinity to max out gaming performance, NVIDIA Optimus to automatically optimize battery life while maintaining outstanding performance whether you're watching a movie, surfing the web, or playing a graphically-intensive game, and Intel's Rapid Start Technology in RAID 1 and 0 to minimize loading downtime by increasing boot speeds and data transfer rates.
The base Taipan M2 specs include:
- 17.3" Full HD 1920 x 1080 display
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz 6M Turbo 3.40 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2 GB GDDR5 (SLI-MODE)
- 64 GB SanDisk SATA III 6.0 Gb/s Solid State Drive
- 750 GB 7200 RPM SATA300 Hard Drive (Storage)
- Integrated Illuminated Full Size Isolated Keyboard
- 16 GB (8 GBx2) DDR3 SODIMM Dual Channel Memory
- Illuminated Keyboard, Built-in 5.0/1.0 MP Webcams,
- Internal 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Combo
- 8X DVD±R/RW/4X + DL Super-Multi Drive
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit Edition)
Base price for this configuration is $1869.
The Fang Taipan M2 can be customized to your specifications with more powerful CPUs, greater and faster performance memory, larger capacity SSD storage options, and optical drives.All CyberPowerPC notebook systems include a 1-year limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit